Where is the Mumbai Grey Market

U can definitely check for casio G Shock etc at the malls especially at Atria etc.

As for the Danish Skagen good luck on ur search but my guess is u will need someone from out side India to help u with that.

Do such niche brands ie Skagen have any distributer in India ???

PS- I had heard of a Casio shop at Dadar but when I saw the shop it was a really small shop but they did have a lot of watches & were selling with warranty. Sadly I dont remember the exact location , but u can check on talking yellow pages about shops for this. And considering its a small shop bargain is always an option.

bombaybaba said:
U can definitely check for casio G Shock etc at the malls especially at Atria etc.
As for the Danish Skagen good luck on ur search but my guess is u will need someone from out side India to help u with that.
Do such niche brands ie Skagen have any distributer in India ???

PS- I had heard of a Casio shop at Dadar but when I saw the shop it was a really small shop but they did have a lot of watches & were selling with warranty. Sadly I dont remember the exact location , but u can check on talking yellow pages about shops for this. And considering its a small shop bargain is always an option.

I've checked online and there's a store called "WATCH IT!" at Mega Mall in Malad. Here's a link

Watch IT! Franchises - Mumbai, India

They mention Skagen as one of the watch brands they carry. This place is a long way off for me but I might check it out if I have the time.

Back