Audio Where to buy Sennheiser headphones

Brendon

Skilled
I have finally zeroed in and collected enough cash to get the Sennheiser HD 457 headphones. However only the place to get it from is a problem. I cant buy it online as my mom will freak out if she sees the price I paid for them. So I need to get it offline.

I stay in Mumbai, so please mention some store in Mumbai itself. Anywhere in Mumbai will do as I am desperate to get them. I thought I would find them at the AV Expo, but couldnt find anything other than Creative headphones.

Thanks a million ! Mask, I knew about indmall, but I cant buy online as my mom will freak out if she saw the price.

Also now that I have seen the price list, I am thinking of upgrading my budget to abt 7k since Senns come with a 2 year warranty and I am assuming they have a good build quality, so I plan on using them for at least 4 years minimum.

Any suggestions ? How about the HD485, HD515, PXC150, HD215 ?

Will try, plans shifted to Thursday. So just to confirm, check for prices of HD485 for me & darthcoder. And px100s for techhead.

an update:

1. HD 202 - 1500.00

2. HD 457 - 2000.00

3. HD 465 - 3100.00

4. HD 515 - 4200.00

5. HD 555 - 5200.00
VAT/ Sales Tax : 12.5% Extra

Delivery : Ex-stock subject to prior sale.

Freight : Extra as actual.

Entry Tax : Extra as actual.

Advanced Telemedia Private Limited

K 12 A Kalkaji , New Delhi -19

Ph : 41675452 / 53 Fax : 41675451

Email : rajkumar@atmpl.com

Thank to Chaos and Google for passing on the contact number. I spoke to him today and sent him a mail today afternoon. Got a reply about an hour back :D.

If we can compile a list of the cans we want we could perhaps request him and consolidate our purchase. wat say?

hey masky..u sure abt HD555 pricing..I was planning to get it frm UK for 62pounds...maybe I shud get it here if these prices hold true

Yes, the prices were given to me by mail.

Also, if u r picking up from them directly, i think you need not pay CST . Instead u might have to pay VAT 4%. CST is applicable only for inter-state transaction.

Back