Audio Where to buy Sennheiser headphones

I dont think so. I tried calling them up today evening, but i guess i was a bit late. No one responded. Hopefully they are open tomorrow. will try to check the 485 prices.

I spoke to Mr RajKumar.
He clearly told me that HD485 and PC150 NOT expected in the near future.
HD555 is 6050 shipped.

Rave said:
yours does, not everyone else's :p

Jokes aside guys...pls do update the prices on this thread. I think we have 5 genuine buyers here. Also a couple of guys in my office are interested in sennheisers.

I didnt push him much though...asked him straight n he gave straight answers...Hope Maskys PR works :)

Once he posts we can start a GO thread.

OK guys, just got off the phone with Mr.Rajkumar. He has stock of only one piece of HD555 available now.

As for HD485, it is available against order. The next shipment is expected to arrive this month end and if we can pool in, perhaps we could get the pieces by the month end.
Price - Rs.4,000/-
Taxes (12.5%) - Rs.500/-
Total - Rs.4,500/-
Shipping:
Free Delivery to Delhi / Noida.
Rest of India: approx 400~500 (thru a reputed courier)

He would confirm the order only after receiving advance. Also, the prices he's given us are the best possible prices (as per him) and there is no room for further discount. I was told most of his customers are TV channels who usually place orders in bulk (10~15 Nos.) and the same pricing for them too.

I also checked teh possibility of getting the cans without bills (hehe.. save 500 bucks) but that is NOT an option. :p

IMO, 4k is a gr8 price for the HD485. But the taxes and shipping make it a li'l on the higher side. We cant do anything about the taxes, but perhaps we could save a li'l with shippinng. We could get the cans delivered to someone in Delhi/Noida (now i wonder who stays in Noida :eek:ppo:) who could then ship them to respective ppl thru a reputed courier, albeit at lesser cost :D

Edit:
FOrgot to mention that all models carry respective International warranty as mentioned on the website. FOr Delhi region, service is provided by ATMPL. They also have a dealer in Mumbai (for sales/service). So, shud u require servicing, you could take ur cans to the nearest service centre.
Edit:
All models carry respective Internation Warranty as mentioned in the website. So, should you face any problem, you could carry it to the nearest Service Centre. For Delhi, ATMPL takes care of service. THey also have a dealer in Mumbai (for sales/service).

hey masky!!.. is ther some place in bangalore or close by wher i can get my Sennheiser serviced???.. looks like my mic has konked up.. so wanted to.. and if not here, can i get it repaired in delhi??.. btw the model is pc150

Back