Audio Where to buy Sennheiser headphones

TheMask said:
^^ nope. Individually or a bulk order of 5-6 pieces, pricing seems to be the same.

Price is good, unfortunately like you said the tax and delivery will add up...What are the chances of getting say 5-8 orders...Will he discount a bigger order of say 15-16 headphones (different models even)

@Masky
you sure that he confirmed 100% the HD485 arrives this month end...
I asked him repeatedly abt the 485 n he said that model is not for India...:huh:
Maybe he thought why crap HD555 sale with me....

Anyways...I guess Il go in with HD555....

Nope. HD485 is not available yet. But, he's expecting a consignment this month end. So, if place an order (with advance) with him, he'll try to get teh HD485 with that shipment. Otherwise it'll take 1 month after placing the order to get the headphones.

Most dealers/retailers are not tech savvy. So expecting them to reply / respond by mail might be asking a li'l too much sometimes :D

Infact I had sent him a link to this thread. And when i called him back to check about the "link I had sent you" he said "whats there in it?" :p lol..

Is there any other dealer...

This guys says HD555 stock over n I hv to wait 4 weeks minimum...:mad:

I dont want to wait that long...

He says HD515 is available...How does it compare to HD555?

you mentioned that....??

I missed the race...

Pl ket me kn if you kn any1 else...I have asked few dealers in hyd to find out abt Sennheiser dealers...

vij said:
you mentioned that....??

TheMask said:
7 Nov 06 01:55 PM

OK guys, just got off the phone with Mr.Rajkumar. He has stock of only one piece of HD555 available now.

vij said:
Pl ket me kn if you kn any1 else...I have asked few dealers in hyd to find out abt Sennheiser dealers...

me trying to cehck availability in Chennai too. will keep u informed.

I missed that...I was thinking he has only HD555 in stock...Dont kn why I had the illusion that he has only one product and he has lot of stock...

Anyways...Google bro escaped with the spoils...I hv to search n find another....

Thanks mask...

vij said:
He says HD515 is available...How does it compare to HD555?

From the reviews i've read, the HD 515 doesn't justify it's price the HD 555s are a much better option just for a little more money.

vij said:
Anyways...Google bro escaped with the spoils...I hv to search n find another....
Thanks mask...

..... MUAHAHAHAHA !!! :evil1:

Hi guys, visited Soundout at Heerapanna today. The stock was limited to their low end headphones like HD497, Px40 etc. My budget was trashed by my dad who gave me only 2500 to spend. I pretended to have upto 7000 and asked him for headphones in that range.

He only had a Senn HD 457 and some MB quart GP200, GP250 headphoes. The GP200 headphones were pretty good for music, but had very poor bass. Both were for about 7k (HD 457 and Gp200) though the 457 sounded better (bass wise).

Anyways since I did not get money from dad, with a heavy heart I asked him for something cheaper. I finally got myself some porta2 Ph-1000 limited edition headphones. The packaging didnt look good and I thought it must be some cheap chinese company. But I heard these and they were very good. Ill post a review later on. Here is a link http://www.pro2.com.tw/bimage.asp?table=lightweight_headphones&id=8

I was unable to get any price quotes as he had a limited stock of Senn headphones. But he said if you guys order, he can get them for us. His phone no is Soundout 022-23514625, 23525889.

Mods please include this in the Contacts section. Reps are welcome :ashamed:

457 for 7K isn't that overpriced??? I think the 485 would be like half that price....I visited the same shop (probably) in heera panna a few months back when I went to buy the 940BW. Remember the guy having the HD600 also back then...he had the px150 and the 457 AFAIR...

Back