Less than 10K where to get unlocked Pantech discover

I want to buy an unlocked Pantech discover phone ... where can I get it online which ships to India ?can u explain about its contract with at&t?what does contract really mean?... If we sign a 2 yr contract with at&t i can get it for 49$ on amazon wireless.. It is priced at 150$ as on pantech website

I want to buy an unlocked Pantech discover phone ... where can I get it online which ships to India ?can u explain about its contract with at&t?what does contract really mean?... If we sign a 2 yr contract with at&t i can get it for 49$ on amazon wireless.. It is priced at 150$ as on pantech website

Your best bet is to search for it in Ebay.com or Ebay.in.... Who knows, Maybe someone might be selling it here in TE itself.....The best price to buy it for is maybe 300$ or less... Anything more, you are better off with the premium phones like Optimus G, Nexus 4 or even HTC One X etc....

The price you see in Amazon and Pantech website is the price of the phone if you are signing a contract with ATT... Unfortunately you cannot sign up for a contract from India....2 year contract is that you are willing to use the phone by using ATT Telecom service... Monthly you will need to pay atleast 50-60 dollars for the voice/data service... That is how you are getting the phone for 49$

The unlocked price for Discover is around $499.99 which is not worth it considering the high price for Pantech.... So look for it in Ebay and like I mentioned on top, paying anything over 300$ is not worth it for Pantech

Back