Whey Protein Advice

hanzy said:
Hmmm....would u please do a favour by posting the content of the following per serving:

Sodium

Potassium

Total Carbohydrate

TYIA.

also per scoop weight of the apn is only 14.7gms ?

p.s : just trying to compare it with something else here....

serving size[1 scoop] 29.4g

total serving per container: 77

calorie 110

calorie form fat 10

total fat 1g

saturated fat 0.5g

cholestrol 30 mg

total carbs 2g

protien 24g

calcium 160 mg

sodium 50 mg

potessium 160 mg

enzyme blend 25 mg

ingradient:

protien blend[wpi , wpc , wp].......

i hope it clears ur doubt!

EscSysRq said:
serving size[1 scoop] 29.4g
total serving per container: 77
saturated fat 0.5g
cholestrol 30 mg
total carbs 2g
protien 24g
calcium 160 mg
sodium 50 mg
potessium 160 mg

ingradient:
protien blend[wpi , wpc , wp].......

i hope it clears ur doubt!

was just wanting to compare with something different....and if u wondering what ...here are the specs.....:)

Serving Size 3 Scoops(125g)
Calories 540
Calories From Fat 63
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g
Sodium 135mg
Potassium 990mg
Total Carbohydrate 89g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 26g
Protein 30g

Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Magatein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Micro Whey Protein), Fructose, Natural Cocoa, Soy Bean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride , Milk , Soya

Both are different in the job they do...and hence was interested in the ingredients....thanks for the prompt responce :)

hanzy said:
was just wanting to compare with something different....and if u wondering what ...here are the specs.....:)

Serving Size 3 Scoops(125g)
Calories 540

Calories From Fat 63
Total Fat 7g

Saturated Fat 1g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0g

Sodium 135mg

Potassium 990mg

Total Carbohydrate 89g

Dietary Fiber 0g

Sugars 26g

Protein 30g

Other Ingredients

Maltodextrin, Magatein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Micro Whey Protein), Fructose, Natural Cocoa, Soy Bean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride , Milk , Soya

Both are different in the job they do...and hence was interested in the ingredients....thanks for the prompt responce :)
Calories 540:O

Calories From Fat 63
Total Fat 7g

Saturated Fat 1g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 0g

Sodium 135mg

Potassium 990mg

Total Carbohydrate 89g

Dietary Fiber 0g

Sugars 26g:O

Protein 30g

Other Ingredients

Maltodextrin, Magatein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Micro Whey Protein), Fructose, Natural Cocoa, Soy Bean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride , Milk , Soya:O:O

r u aware that soya can kick ur nut's -nut...it's just bad for ur endocrine system......leave aside its so called pro's..they are just not worth for con's......

ok let me make a gainer for ya:-

40 -60 gms 100% whey

two bananas

handfull of almonds\oliveoil\flexseed oil

sattu

sugar to test

milk or water

a mixer grinder

EscSysRq said:
Calories 540:O
Calories From Fat 63
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g
Sodium 135mg
Potassium 990mg
Total Carbohydrate 89g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 26g:O
Protein 30g

Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Magatein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Micro Whey Protein), Fructose, Natural Cocoa, Soy Bean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride , Milk , Soya:O:O
r u aware that soya can kick ur nut's -nut...it's just bad for ur endocrine system......leave aside its so called pro's..they are just not worth for con's......

ok let me make a gainer for ya:-

40 -60 gms 100% whey
two bananas
handfull of almonds\oliveoil\flexseed oil
sattu
sugar to test
milk or water
a mixer grinder
thanks for the interesting drink , will check it out soon......

regarding the points u highlighted in the earlier part of the post...the drink i saw it at a shop.....when i asked my diet doc. i was told it can be had cutting down the serving size to 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post workout and not take the same as specified on it....there is a "suggested" drink which makes 3500 calories in 20oz of milk with some 4-5 things mixed !! :S :S :S and such a way the Entire 3lb box would last ONLY 12 serving.....there is absolutely no indication of the content of soy how much do u think the contents would be.....ur help here is higly appreciated..

One question... How much calories will the body be able to absorb per serving.... :S

There has to be a threshold beyond which its useless to put in more calories/ protein..... ;)

racy1 said:
One question... How much calories will the body be able to absorb per serving.... :S

There has to be a threshold beyond which its useless to put in more calories/ protein..... ;)

probably depend on bmr of person involved....actually excess cal from carbs or fat are more like to be stored as fat depend upon bmr high or low....but protien synthesis is defferent phenomeno all togather,,,it is majorly depend upon ur harmonal balance and just not depend upon amt eaten...sure if u eat less protien u will put less muscle but eat more protien then is in not always chance of it being synthesys by the body....ur harmones does that......

BTW One needs balls of steel to workout TO ABSORB Whey protein no matter what the suppliments co. claim that it is easy to digest blah blah...

actually whey protien help u to get balls of steel :p

edit: if u search abt whey protine deeply u will find that consuming whey protien after regorous workout help elevate ur testosteron level...and maximises recovery.....

Back