Monitors Which 24" LED monitor to buy?

This

http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=1789&category_id=64&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=93

This will ensure that you don't need to upgrade for another 3-4+ years at least. It is just a little more but is an IPS panel and you can't even compare this to any of the monitors mentioned in this thread.

The mentioned monitors won't be able to compete with new monitors that will be released 2+ years hence, however this monitor will still hold its stand compared to budget monitors of the future
<

I'll be placing an order for the Benq GL2450 by tomorrow or so. Would've gone with the G2420HD but unfortunately it isn't LED backlit.

This

http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=1789&category_id=64&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=93

This will ensure that you don't need to upgrade for another 3-4+ years at least. It is just a little more but is an IPS panel and you can't even compare this to any of the monitors mentioned in this thread.

The mentioned monitors won't be able to compete with new monitors that will be released 2+ years hence, however this monitor will still hold its stand compared to budget monitors of the future
<

Problem is I don't have the extra 3.5k. Plus the thing about it being an inch lesser will mentally bug me sometime later.

23" to 24" isn't a big difference. If screen size really matters, go for 27". But a supreme quality 23" will eat up a TN (read: low end) 24" anyday

Wait a month, save and go for the Dell, that will at least last a few years. Otherwise you would want to upgrade your TN panel to better tech in 1-2 years max.

The extra 3.5k is not for size it's for picture quality,contrast and other features which are way better than the TN panels,since you're tight on budget go for the Benq one.
<

I'll be placing an order for the Benq GL2450 by tomorrow or so. Would've gone with the G2420HD but unfortunately it isn't LED backlit.

Problem is I don't have the extra 3.5k. Plus the thing about it being an inch lesser will mentally bug me sometime later.

I dunno about any screens. I'm purely going on the advice given here.

Now I've upgraded my GPU to a GTX560Ti.

Wondering if I should look at a bigger screen.

Would 3D be a good investment or is it overkill for a monitor?

Then it's better to consider a proven monitor like U2312HM instead of getting unknown ones. You may not notice ghosting on it if your eyes aren't too sensitive. Also, IPS will give you great colors. If not, the only monitor I can think of around 10k with great response times is the S23A350H. Even if you buy a 120hz monitor, the 560 will have a hard time pushing 120fps at ultra in most games.

Back