Which city or place sucks the most?

ronit said:
Women reservations-- If you happen to travel in PMT buses then be ready to face embracing moments from poona women regarding seating rights.
They have full left side row reserved and wont allow any gents to seat there but r not ashamed to sit on any gents seats. It means the transport system is only designed for these ladies and not any man. If you seat there they will DEMAND you to get up and if you deny then they will do jabardasti and start giving bad words. Unke hi baap ka raj hai jaise..

A total injustice on man here.

Is this what is called pune?? Aurat ka gundaraj??

Your human right has been violated....Btw why dont ppl act a little.....

Even in mumbai buses i have seen this not to your level...but womens what they do is if the seats are occupied by ladies(genuine lady seats)..they act as if they are tired and force gents especially youngsters like us to vacat their seats.....

I make it a point than when i see a women hanging around my seats to make face as if i m under some sedative or suffering headache(tumour might explode anytime :D)..This way i gather sympathy of my neighbor or atleast they can rant for me seeing my condition..But if a seat is already occupied by a lady nuthin much u can do....Its always better to act...most simple stuff put your hand on your head if the bus looks crowded.....

Regarding the monster issue..well the most correct stuff would be to start hitting the person or damage his vehicle and when crowd gathers say extra obnoxious stuff about the person......atleast he will be frigten in future and wont do the mistake again

places don't suck. Indian people and their nature suck. indifferent and dirty in mind. always spoiling their community, being selfish, etc. I can only wish that Indian people would start acting civilized in the coming years. If they don't (most probably they wont), then they should be exterminated by some giant asteroid or volcano :lol:

all places will suck ... it depends on your preference and adaptability and the age of the person , i loved mumbai for the energy , but then i didnt when i was there :p

Pune...Public transport is a joke here. I had to purchase a Bike 2 years back for my commute. At least the better option is that i have to travel on outskirts between Aundh and Hinjewadi only.

damn said:
Bangalore is the city one could complain the least about, roads are wide and well maintained. Traffic at peak hours of Bangalore is comparable to traffic at 3AM of Secundrabad. Lots of trees and people are helpful and majority can actually speak(or answer back) Hindi unlike any other city in the south.

where are these roads that you talk about please let me know i would move to that locality...i live near Kanakpura road and the road is full of pot holes and speed bumps...and its always full of traffic
though most of the people do answer you in hindi but talk to an auto in hindi and they would never charge you by meter instead they would ask for their own price..
city shut downs by 9 pm and then auto would start charging you by time (1 1/2, double etc)
police is very corrupt and so are the politicians...buses drive very rashly and just like any Indian city you would find people, cows, autos, cycles,etc on the road...

^ yes that is truce language attitude is getting worst at chennai

in chennai it too hotter and the tem is very high 39-29 *c ide

but another city are ruining cooler and enough for his climate

in chennai there are stupid road where they rebuilt the new flyover and change the new rules for one way at anywhere at chennai where they bought from M. Karunanidhi :p

wtf is this road is lame due to traffic issue is getting worst

and railway station (metro rail) many people refused to pay fare for ticket where it is over crowd wait for long que

it is long story i was in hurry to get the train but did not pay the ticket past 3-5 months don't remember after i arrive at tambarm the railway police cause me where i did not pay the ticket so i pay fine 300 buck for the court :(

cause the railway police are not wear uniform wtf is this country is change new rules so i have to be careful in next future

that why i need to move to another country outside for better experiment like Malaysia Singapore or Australia soon for better job :)

Ernakulam (Cochin) the Best city to live in South India, and Hyderabad could be the second best.

(BTW,I don't have any cities with sucking ranks)

The Whole country sucks,
& not to mention bout my place ( Bangalore) Which is ruled by bunch of FAGOTS & all time Lunatics !

Worst Place to stay : Kolkata

1. Most polluted city ( recently )

2. Communism plays an important part in Bengal. Even if we want to change to LPG green autos auotwallas go on strike with support from opposition parties and even government

3. Gang wars between parties has taken an ugly face here

4. Here any development is hindered by opposition parties saying some f**king people will have problems . WTF , people always will have problems getting accustomed to something new that doesn't mean we won't try new things

5. Agriculture is give more importance than Industrial development . Example Sigur case where Tata Motors had to flee for their life to recover from the losses inflicted by communism and Opposition Parties ( Maamata didi's Trinamul Congress )

6. Kolkata is plagued with strikes every now and then . I mean protesting is good but not by blocking hospitals , roads , destroying public transports , terrorising people not to go to work

7. Law and order have become a puppet in the hands of the government . Police don't even confiscate polluting autos and buses but accept 1000 - 5000 bucks in their pockets and go home

8. Kolkata should be the last place anyone should be on a strike day becoz no transport are avialable in Airport and Railway Stations . I mean people coming from outside stations have to literally carry / drag their luggages to a considerable distance for a long time before they can get anything ( here chances are very low )

9. Even educational system is not free from the clutches of Strikes. Higher secondary and Secondary exams for many boards were postponed due to stike called by Mamata Banerjee

10. Here punishment for drink and drive is 1000 bucks

11. Auto / Bus drivers without liscences can drive autos / buses without a fear and if they are caught ( chances are 1% ) they will be let free instantly with 500 - 1000 bucks

@motorheadinc: i agree, climate here is nice and i too have friends here so nice to hangout. but everyone cant buy a car/bike as u suggested. It will again add to the ever increasing traffic here. ;)

@BIKeINSTEIN: I'm not at all against any women reservations anywhere and i do respect everyone. But you should come and experience here the way they treat you no doubt you being polite to them. It doesnt happen in mumbai or delhi or i guess other metros--they will ask you politely,atleast they show sympathy.

not like pune where women feel the bus is their own purchased pvt. vehicle.

Chennai: The place sucks, the temperature sucks . And thats coming from a South Indian.

Kolkota: Probably the most dirtiest and dustiest cities in India. I was on a train to kolkota and got an eye infection due to the dust right from the train was in between Kharagpur and Kolkota and was with me the whole 2 days I was there. While returning as soon as I sat in the train, the eye infection disappeared in between Kolkota and Kharagpur, I'd never go again to that city if I could.

[mod]No racist comments please [/mod]

mebaali said:
Ernakulam (Cochin) the Best city to live in South India, and Hyderabad could be the second best.

(BTW,I don't have any cities with sucking ranks)

Hyderabad could be worst for people from Chennai (at least initially).

Either things are damn cheap and worst or damn costly for the best. There is no normal life for people who cannot manage on their own.

If you can manage to survive on your own, this could be heaven otherwise its hell. By managing I meant to cook your own food, wash your own cloths, etc and know where to get what.

Apart from the usual things about public transport, here Buses hardly stop at stops (it starts the moment it stops, you have fraction of second to get in). You can never take your family on a public transportation.

During summer this place is hot as hell, you might get sun stroke too if you want to take a walk. But during winter, this is Antarctica. Only good thing here about the climate is no humidity.

People are too rich or too poor, where in Chennai the middle class rules.

One thing which I like is about the traffic police, they don't threaten for bribing from the public (like it happens in Chennai). If you follow the rules you don't get caught (at least if you wear helmet you are free from them).

But driving in traffic could be worst, you need special training to drive your bike carefully in Hyderabad traffic.

In Chennai people wait for green signal to move, but in Hyderabad people jump signal casually.

My life sucks regardless of where I go.

But yeah, I think Cochin is pretty good because of cheaper prices than bigger cities.

Lol, I had cousins coming over from US complaining NY sucks, similarly from UK- saying that London sucks.

But yeah relatively speaking Indian metro's suck badly. I hate Mumbai to the core, hate the money culture/ pollution/ over-population etc... Over-population is the core of the issue, we need someone like Sanjay Gandhi desperately...

Back