which dslr to get from US

well if u plan to buy/sell stuff later in seconds i am sure this would be a good thing and more user base ofc.

And others wil give u better reasons..

m-jeri said:
well if u plan to buy/sell stuff later in seconds i am sure this would be a good thing and more user base ofc.

And others will give u better reasons..
I didn't get exactly what do u want to say. But to avoid such a situation (to sell immediately if I don't like) I have opened this thread :) in worst case I am prepared to buy nothing if I am not convinced.

well most DSLR users do have canon/nikon system. but that doesnt mean others arent there. I work at a ODC for a top mnc in japan. so we got lot of colleages working there and getting latest models are not a issue, i got my 500D from japan also. People prefer canon/nikon. maybe going with the pack or something like that. But there are few pentax users i know too. no sony DSLR users yet though, there was one he sold off and got the 60D.

Even in used stuff selling forums like jjmehta u find canon and nikon stuff mostly. and few pentax/sony. so getting one from them makes sense as DSLR are a long time investements and upgrades are needed. that doesnt mean others are bad or anything.

Get the 550D and be done with it. or if ok with no AF, get the D3100.

^Well its not the camera make or model that matters,its the way how you shoot them.There are many Sony DSLR owners in this forum ranging from the basic A200 although way upto to A850 full frame cameras.

Sony ILC camera(interchangeable lens cameras) market share is steadily increasing its share in japan currently at 21.2% it will soon catch second place nikon which slightly above at 24.4% in japan .This huge 100% jump in its sales is due the NEX and SLT cameras.Pentax is no where near the sales of Sony. Further more NEX alone outsells M4/3 market share
Google Translate

The only reason people by the canon or nikon is for the extensive lens line or people who already have invested in their lenses.

m-jeri said:
well most DSLR users do have canon/nikon system. but that doesnt mean others arent there. I work at a ODC for a top mnc in japan. so we got lot of colleages working there and getting latest models are not a issue, i got my 500D from japan also. People prefer canon/nikon. maybe going with the pack or something like that. But there are few pentax users i know too. no sony DSLR users yet though, there was one he sold off and got the 60D.

Even in used stuff selling forums like jjmehta u find canon and nikon stuff mostly. and few pentax/sony. so getting one from them makes sense as DSLR are a long time investements and upgrades are needed. that doesnt mean others are bad or anything.

Get the 550D and be done with it. or if ok with no AF, get the D3100.
Thanks for the info.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

adder said:
^Well its not the camera make or model that matters,its the way how you shoot them.There are many Sony DSLR owners in this forum ranging from the basic A200 although way upto to A850 full frame cameras.

Sony ILC camera(interchangeable lens cameras) market share is steadily increasing its share in japan currently at 21.2% it will soon catch second place nikon which slightly above at 24.4% in japan .This huge 100% jump in its sales is due the NEX and SLT cameras.Pentax is no where near the sales of Sony. Further more NEX alone outsells M4/3 market share

Google Translate

The only reason people by the canon or nikon is for the extensive lens line or people who already have invested in their lenses.
Got your point. Only problem is that It's not available in anywhere in store.

Back