Which is the Best Download Manager?

bivunlim said:
Orbit FTW..
Those who didn't use it, doesn't know its use..

if you would have used IDM the full version and the Speed it provides on servers like rapidshare you would not have posted it.:no:

Party Monger said:
I know, but he was comparing them to IDM, and they suck in front of it..
Orbit and flashget both start giving problems after a few days..
For simple downloads its all fine, but if you want it to capture downloads of browser or rapidshare downloads, then these will give u hell after a few days..

Yes, I know all that but thats not the point here!

I used orbit with rapidshare, megaupload and mediafire.. i got about 200kbps which is the highest possible with my connection.. so, i see no reason to believe otherwise..

@ggt : why do people update to windows vista or 7 from winxp, this awesome operating system never gives any problem.

kestrel5915 said:
Yes, I know all that but thats not the point here!
of course dude that's implicit. What is the point in having a piece of software that does not have an evaluation period but stops working after a few days.:p

Sanjeet Arora said:
@ggt : why do people update to windows vista or 7 from winxp, this awesome operating system never gives any problem.
of course dude that's implicit. What is the point in having a piece of software that does not have an evaluation period but stops working after a few days.:p

So, which one you finally decided on?
Or are you sticking with IDM?

Once u cross the 30 day trial period (which is not 30 days actually) IDM will get into your registry and wont work untill u re-install entire operating system.

Jdownloader

have used IDM & it's good

but when you need to download many files then Jdownloader is cool

when you copy all the links in the clipboard, Jdownloader checks all links whether they are active or deleted & queues them for downloading.

Rockfella said:
Once u cross the 30 day trial period (which is not 30 days actually) IDM will get into your registry and wont work untill u re-install entire operating system.

I had used IDM to give it a try...and after the Trial period simply uninstalled it and am back to Orbit...no issues so far:p

Though i use Orbit but i feel that IDM is the best...:hap2:

Sp!ke

Sanjeet Arora said:

I think Win 7 from win xp would be an upgrade not an update.;)
also try getting an updated *ahem* setup instead .

I am currently using FDM since i have got used to it but still would any day switch to Flashget (older version). Also flashget had a hack wherein you could have maximum parts upto 30 (rather than default 10) which i thought provided better distribution of bandwidth and also utilized the entire available bandwidth fully.

Back