Which is the Best Download Manager?

I've been using Internet Download Manager from quite some time. Indeed it is an awesome dm. However, there are some issues which all users might be aware of. It gets deactivated(everyone knows y!:p).

So here I would like to know the best free download managers available? And very rich in features.

Please mention the download manager you use or like and y do u like it so much.
:hap2:

I guess if you are looking for free ones then FlashGet, orbit and FDM (free download manager) are good ones, in that order!

Party Monger said:
flashget and orbit both suck...Dont even mention FDM..
Frankly IDM is the best, since a long time, no one comes close...:(

Try opening your eyes and reading a bit more before replying. :tongue:

He specifically asked for free ones and thats what I told him.
I know IDM is best but not free.

cisco_tech said:
Been using IDM for last 3 years. Best Download manager. :)
Sanjeet. There is always free IDM on google.:bleh: Just search it.

You mean those cracked ones?
Don't you?

Even i suggest IDM. If it gets deactivated, try and get it activated by any means. Mine wasn't deactivated anytime though!

If you still can't get it, then you better buy it!

@cisco_tech

i know internet download manager is free to download but it has an evaluation period of 30 days:p. But what i want is a free one or one which wont be deactivated.

Everyone using IDM(activated by any means), try to update it, will surely get deactivated ,i.e. will show "You have registered with a :cool2: fake serial number.":tongue:

@shashank

Buying!:chair:

You should have told me before i would have never started this thread.:giggle:

kestrel5915 said:
Try opening your eyes and reading a bit more before replying. :tongue:

He specifically asked for free ones and thats what I told him.
I know IDM is best but not free.

I know, but he was comparing them to IDM, and they suck in front of it..
Orbit and flashget both start giving problems after a few days..
For simple downloads its all fine, but if you want it to capture downloads of browser or rapidshare downloads, then these will give u hell after a few days..

iamnew said:
idm is the best.I used to format my windows every 30 days just so that i can install idm:eek:hyeah:
yeah i given the same suggestions to a member who was wanted a free download manager.
@ OP why would you want to update from *ahem* if it is not giving you any problems.:bleh:;)

Back