Which is the best internet radio station ?

H2O

Skilled
I am looking for the best internet radio for the latest music/hits, I think internet radio is a brilliant thing, as you can listen to music without caring about playlists, etc.

Anyways I have tried Wadio and normally use HitKast (AccuRadio), I am using a 512kb connect so I guess a 96k stream would be best for me as I generally browse the net while listening to radio.

Last.fm isn't free I believe.. Only a 30 track free trial before you start paying 3$ a month. If someone can add more free stations that cater to specific genres and languages, it will be nice.

logistopath said:
Last.fm isn't free I believe.. Only a 30 track free trial before you start paying 3$ a month. If someone can add more free stations that cater to specific genres and languages, it will be nice.

Ouch.

Apparently that applies everywhere minus the US, UK & Germany :ashamed:

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions...I think HitKast (AccuRadio) is serving me the best as the audio quality is pretty good and they play pretty good songs.

Anyone know of a good radio for hard rock, metal? Which plays the likes of megadeth, dream theater... And in good quality. I used to tune in to aol radio until they made it accessible to US residents only. Was hooked onto their power metal station. Even a workaround for the above is welcome.

kidrow said:
Anyone know of a good radio for hard rock, metal? Which plays the likes of megadeth, dream theater... And in good quality. I used to tune in to aol radio until they made it accessible to US residents only. Was hooked onto their power metal station. Even a workaround for the above is welcome.

Live365 Internet Radio - Thousands of Free Online Radio Stations

Has a lot of metal stations. Just search for a 64/128kbps quality.

Thanks for your replies, guys. Tried 'em all, but absolutely loved Jango!! Great music & great sound quality. [Though the name sounds funny. Also reminds me of that Western movie - Django!] Thanks yet again. Rock on! [Not referring to the Hindi :no: movie though]

kidrow said:

Pure rock radio :cool2:

PRR Mini Player

Back