Which is the best movie player...

I hate media player classic (all the codec packs). Just for the fact it installs its codecs in such a way it messes with other codes.

VLC Player installs its codecs in its own directory thus not intefering with anything.

I think KMC player does the same.....

Blade_Runner said:
yep it can play .flv files as well. Its the best media/dvd player/network streamer bar none ;). Mplayer lacks a lot of feature vlc's got.
There's only one downer for vlc... dvd deinterlacing is more or less non existent. DVDs look ugly compared to windvd 7.0 which supports AVIVO. For everything else, yeah its kickass.

Since I ain't that huge features fan I'll settle for the ligt and effective Media Player Classic.Apart from that really dig BS player.

i prefer xpcodec pack , watched around 100+ movies DIVX, XVID, KVCD, MKV,... etc , it works fine with all kinds of players. if any problem with subtitles download 'vobsub' a stable one additionally.
Always make clean installs.. remove ur othrer old additonal codec packs.(then reboot if ur free..) before u install.
VLC mediaplayer is a must have..

All entertainment problems solved :)

i was using wmp10, now using wmp11. none problems so far. use wmp11 for everything.

this is the combination i use
wmp11 (mp3,ripping,burning,dvds,mpegs,etc), installed windvd7 (for 5.1 sound for dvds), divx pro (for divx/xvid) and ac3 codec (priority set to low, use it only when no other codec is available)

Back