Which is the best movie player...

Udit said:
who said that to you

i play .FLV files on KMPlayer 2.9.2.1100 (official version)

Download Link: The KMPlayer's Forums - Downloads - 1. Full Install 2.9.2.1100

hehe , its my fault I didn't upgrade to the latest version :| . still using 2.8 or something . yea KMPlayer is the best yay! :D

Hi frnd,
For your Info......
Hye, Try Downloading My Video Converter, which converts almost all video formats, with comparatively speedy process. and Its Free, Isn't that gr8.

any ideas how 2 brighten up videos on km player, cant find any osd controls for playin with those like in amp and extended gui in vlc

SoulFire said:
any ideas how 2 brighten up videos on km player, cant find any osd controls for playin with those like in amp and extended gui in vlc

Ctrl + PgUp to make the video brighter or Ctrl + PgDn to make it darker :)

hmm whats so good about this kmplayer that everyone keeps talking about? just that it plays a lot of filetypes? i personally like to go the DirectShow way with MPC and respective codecs but i keep VLC around just in case i have some files which don't play. I didn't like VLC in the past as their XviD decoder wasn't as good as ffdshow or some of the latest binaries but i think they've updated it now. It seems to have very good x.264 support unlike Quicktime player where you have to check certain options while encoding to make sure it's QT compatible.

ashr said:
hmm whats so good about this kmplayer that everyone keeps talking about? just that it plays a lot of filetypes? i personally like to go the DirectShow way with MPC and respective codecs but i keep VLC around just in case i have some files which don't play. I didn't like VLC in the past as their XviD decoder wasn't as good as ffdshow or some of the latest binaries but i think they've updated it now. It seems to have very good x.264 support unlike Quicktime player where you have to check certain options while encoding to make sure it's QT compatible.

kmplayer USES directshow like MPC... You can set the order or directshow filters to use or mplayer if directshow fails

^hmm then in what way is it superior to any other directshow based player? btw, i'm not trying to put it down or mean anything negative. i've never used it so i'm just curious.

Back