Which Media player do u use

I started using realplayer 2 years back for watching animes, got used and stuck to it for watching videos and for music i use WMP10 with Batman skin.

Use winamp for music...prefer any of the 2.x versions for it. They r better and less resource hogging then the current ones.

Use VLC player and mplayer for videos.

was using winamp+dfx but tried what argus recommended(itunes+octiv vol logic) its really good for music :hap2: for movies using wmp10 along with the klite codec pack

For Music - Winamp v5 with Sound Solution version 1.1 ( amazing piece of plugin )

Videos - BS player with Enhancer 0.17 plugin ( with sound solution , bs player crashes ) or the good old media player classic ( modified one 6.4.8.2 )
:)

yogi1771 said:
was using winamp+dfx but tried what argus recommended(itunes+octiv vol logic) its really good for music :hap2: for movies using wmp10 along with the klite codec pack
He recommended the same to me....and i am lovin it :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Winamp for music and vlc media player/WMP10 for vids.Winamp isn't great with sound quality...but when it comes to ease of use...nothing can beat it.

Quintessential Player with Minima skin. Simple, elegant, easy to use and light on system resources. Doesn't make your system prance like a crazy horse. Of course, sound quality isn't exactly worth ranting about. ;)

Hmm, just downloaded Foobar 2000, looks good for now :D !

Also, Choas - From where can I d/l the foo_output_asio.dll file to add to my Foobar installation ?

I find that the sound in Power DVD sucks..... The volume is much much lesser than in WMP 10. I have noticed it now with my Audigy 2 Zs. I did not notice it before with onboard sound.

I like powerdvd's sound system, it has some nice fake surround sound effects for those with a budget 2.1 setup like mine.
No idea what the difference in sound between powerdvd and wmp10 is since I use the same cyberlink audio subsystem in wmp10 as well.

It's also nice how powerdvd restores your master volume once you quit. Allows me to keep different volume settings for games and movies without having to always keep bothering with the volume control.

Back