Which navigation app do you use for offline navigation?

Nokia HERE maps. You can download maps for individual states as required. It is quite detailed too. I haven't used the navigation part, so no comments on that.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.here.app.maps&hl=en
Navigation is pretty good and above all it is completely free. Though it says beta, it is very stable and good to use and I used it on 3 or 4 higway trips. It might miss the occasional turns due to maps not completely updated but that is quite rare. Overall it is very dependable.

Here for me. The navigation works as it should, the maps are detailed enough for even rural parts of India. The app is buggy though. Sometimes, it'll fail to load map or voice data & you'll have to reinstall the app as well as download the maps again.

been using here maps offlate with sygic ditching the mapmyindia maps and MMI india maps not up to date now.

here maps though good for navigation has had quite a few mishaps with the location and voice navigation is bad with the pronounciation.

as of now with offline navigation , it is here maps for me.

HERE maps - quite excellent IMO. The only flaw is the reoute algorithm needs a bit of work adn they need to add a "via" option for routes, but otherwise a solid app.

However, if you are going on an adventure, nothing beats an up to date paper map.

Sygic and Here both.Sometimes Here loses out in detail to Sygic.

In India Here is quite goodfor a free app but I got screwed while trying to find a restaurant in Dhaka in which case Here almost sent me to the other end of the city

Back