Budget 90k+ Which option is cheaper, buying online or from Nehru place?

hello,
I am building a new PC and still left with 850 w PSU, 4x8gig 3200 RAM, x570 Motherboard, Noctua Cooler

Should I lurk vedant, md, amazon and other online retailers or will Nehru place be a cheaper option?
My friend suggested me buying at Nehru place with cash and saving almost 10~15%(no bill, I guess?) but will I get warranty in that case?(I am guessing no).
Even if I buy with a bill, will it be cheaper there?

TIA

I have no idea about Nehru place, but based on my purchases from Lamington Road - Mumbai and SP Road - Bangalore , the prices offered for most of the items are much cheaper than online pricesd as you can bargain and you get good discounts on purchasing a full build. I found Lamington Road to have much cheaper prices than SP Road , dont really know how Nehru Place prices the equipments.

It's simple. You do both. You find out the lowest price of the parts that you're looking for from all the online shops and then you go to Nehru Place knowing how much each part should cost and not be taken as a fool by any of the shopkeepers. You bargain and get it below the lowest price you got from online and you buy :). And this is the first time i've heard of buying a pc part without a bill, that's just a problem waiting to happen

Don't buy on Amazon, they have inflated prices. i prefer to buy from primeabg or mdcomputers website and most of the times they offer best prices.

For me, if the price difference is small, I prefer buying online purely for the convenience of having a record of the invoice for warranty purposes, should I need it. Personally, I am not good with keeping track of all the bills.

But generally speaking, I haven't found too much of a difference in other stuff, but processors are generally cheaper outside. I usually get them from about 1.5 to 6k less than the online price depending on the range of processor.

hello,
I am building a new PC and still left with 850 w PSU, 4x8gig 3200 RAM, x570 Motherboard, Noctua Cooler

Should I lurk vedant, md, amazon and other online retailers or will Nehru place be a cheaper option?
My friend suggested me buying at Nehru place with cash and saving almost 10~15%(no bill, I guess?) but will I get warranty in that case?(I am guessing no).

TIA
where did you hear you wont get bills from nehru place? lol.
checkout cost2cost pricelist

I have no idea about Nehru place, but based on my purchases from Lamington Road - Mumbai and SP Road - Bangalore , the prices offered for most of the items are much cheaper than online pricesd as you can bargain and you get good discounts on purchasing a full build. I found Lamington Road to have much cheaper prices than SP Road , dont really know how Nehru Place prices the equipments.

sorry for hijacking the thread, but is it the same old shops like prime abgb or any new reliable competitive shops have come up @fLUX

Don't buy on Amazon, they have inflated prices. i prefer to buy from primeabg or mdcomputers website and most of the times they offer best prices.

after sales service is really WORST if Brand Service Provider came to know that you bought from Amazon. Have very worst experience with bluebottle device after sales service/warranty claim. Amazon provides you ZERO Support if product fails after 10 days of delivery.

hello,

TIA
I would go to NP (keep a full day aside for this) and go through all the popular shops there : C2C / Computer Empire etc. NP products all have warrantee and some of them are very professional. Specially C2C. NP prices are usually lesser than online. You will get ALL BILLS man. NP for most part is authentic.
after sales service is really WORST if Brand Service Provider came to know that you bought from Amazon. Have very worst experience with bluebottle device after sales service/warranty claim. Amazon provides you ZERO Support if product fails after 10 days of delivery.
They offer return during the first 10 which no offline seller has ever provided ;)

Last edited:
sorry for hijacking the thread, but is it the same old shops like prime abgb or any new reliable competitive shops have come up @fLUX

I had physically gone to make a purchase , i went to PrimeABGB and the sales guys seemed very unresponsive despite having only 1 other customer. I dont remember the shop name but there was one small shop which had good ratings online and is located at a back alley. I got my keyboard and bluray usb r/w from there with a valid bill , was easily the cheapest of all prices online and offline I had enquired.

Being a delhite i can say whenever the sales are on the prices are cheaper online.
But otherwise nehru place should prove a tad cheaper provided you roam around enough and get the prices from atleast 5 or 6 dealers.

But i would suggest you to do thorough research before buying and give preference to amazon as you have option to send the item back for replacement or refund (after 1 replacement)

Being a delhite i can say whenever the sales are on the prices are cheaper online.
But otherwise nehru place should prove a tad cheaper provided you roam around enough and get the prices from atleast 5 or 6 dealers.

But i would suggest you to do thorough research before buying and give preference to amazon as you have option to send the item back for replacement or refund (after 1 replacement)
Yep. Whole PC purchase needs a full day. Lots of hunting roaming around etc. Chicken biryani + thumbs up also at the famous food joints lol .

Back