Which platform version of NFSMW will you buy???

BTW , will there be any graphical difference between the console and the pc part. if that is so,i'll buy the PC version.

kau_therock said:
BTW , will there be any graphical difference between the console and the pc part. if that is so,i'll buy the PC version.
If you are talking abt the xbox and ps2 then yes ! There will be a huge difference !

kau_therock said:
i'm talking regarding ps2 vs pc. my pc is fully loaded though. so just askin which will have better graphics.
Err yeah regardless of whether you have a ps2 or xbox, the graphics on PC will be better. :)

The Deluxe system also includes the price for the Xbox Live subscription you get with it...which i think will be quite hard to setup in India, but then if 360 sells here, it'll be easier, anyways, you'll have to keep paying for the Xbox Live service.

I'm talking abt the deluxe package(wid 2 games included) and yes I'm getting it frm india,but I have no idea abt the live subscription though cause the guy said u'll get everything frm the 360 microphone to 2 360 games(but u have to say which games u wan't):hap2: .

hi guys.
just installed the demo. its just fabulous. the best game in history of nfs series.

here are some of screenies.

the police are damn good sometimes.

more screenies to come

Hi, just stumbled across this site after searching for nfsmw related stuff. I am currently playing it on mobile using an emulator. Technology has developed so much. The comments on here are from when I was 6 years old and I'm currently 24. I hope you guys are safe and well. What a heartwarming relic.

Hi, just stumbled across this site after searching for nfsmw related stuff. I am currently playing it on mobile using an emulator. Technology has developed so much. The comments on here are from when I was 6 years old and I'm currently 24. I hope you guys are safe and well. What a heartwarming relic.
Indeed a legendary game.
Welcome to Techenclave.

Back