Car & Bike Which SUV or Crossover under 25 Lakhs

Watch this weeks overdrive, they compared Montero, Koleos, Fortuner and Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym>... Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> was all round winner ...

Why, not even consider top end yeti?

Is it because of the "incident" in tbhp? I think that was a long time ago and Skoda India has changed after that.

Yeti seems pretty good for your requirements.

Diesel, fresh interiors, top end model fully loaded, well withing your budget and great to drive in the city.

I do not like the Yeti styling , it looks weird.

Looking at Santa <acronym title='FunEnclave' class='bbc ipSeoAcronym'>FE</acronym> for now.

Why, not even consider top end yeti?

Is it because of the "incident" in tbhp? I think that was a long time ago and Skoda India has changed after that.

Yeti seems pretty good for your requirements.

Diesel, fresh interiors, top end model fully loaded, well withing your budget and great to drive in the city.

That story is so scary that even a very dedicated Skoda fan will be forced to think twice.

P.S.: I think that guy hasn't got his Octavia back yet.

#Metalspree I told you nothing is going to change. The new Renault is fugly. Santa fe is a Hyundai. Fortuner is spartan. Captiva is an unknown due to the GM factor. X1 is a useless car with a beemer badge. Outlander is Petrol. You don't like Pajero sport. X-Trail you already own. Yeti is fugly too and its a Skoda.
There are no other SUVs or Crossovers out there in this range.

So go buy a Q5 for Christ's sake like #Darklord said or keep waiting.
You could sell half an acre instead of the acre #kauzy mentioned :p

Reconsider your drive terrain...do you do serious off road bashing on a quater crore car?
I would rather invest in a volvo s60 d3 kinetic. it will be exclusive. think about it.

Oh come on stop cribbing. Go out there, pick up a Q5 and end it will ya ? :D

Gifting me one ??

May issue of overdrive magazine, they have compared Koleos, Fortuner, SantaFe, Outlander and X1... Have a look at it...

Koleos = Xtrail

SantaFE = Crappy pricing and Hyundai's history of SUV is bad ( Terracan , Tuscon)

Outlander = Petrol + Auto gearbox and yeah no Mitsubishi sales outlet in Bangalore :lol:

X1 = bare bone @ 25L

OUT OF THE BOX SUGGESTION- buy a innova and give it to dc design and make it a limo its superb and highly comfortable, and with the driver its the best car.

I would rather kill myself.

#Metalspree I told you nothing is going to change. The new Renault is fugly. Santa fe is a Hyundai. Fortuner is spartan. Captiva is an unknown due to the GM factor. X1 is a useless car with a beemer badge. Outlander is Petrol. You don't like Pajero sport. X-Trail you already own. Yeti is fugly too and its a Skoda.
There are no other SUVs or Crossovers out there in this range.

So go buy a Q5 for Christ's sake like #Darklord said or keep waiting.
You could sell half an acre instead of the acre #kauzy mentioned :p

As said gift me a car or gift me 25L.

Reconsider your drive terrain...do you do serious off road bashing on a quater crore car?
I would rather invest in a volvo s60 d3 kinetic. it will be exclusive. think about it.

No sales and A.S.S in Bangalore , i doubt it has decent headroom and its way out of my budget.

May sound weird but i am considering XUV500 as a potential car as it meets all my requirements.
@Chaos what do you say ??

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an XUV in my apartment. I've seen it on a flatbed once already and its just been 3 months :p. They had a hard time pulling it out of the garage :p. Plus the other day I saw its daytime running lights fused on one side :p.

Just up your budget and get an XC60 or a Q3.

Back