Car & Bike Which SUV or Crossover under 25 Lakhs

There's an XUV in my apartment. I've seen it on a flatbed once already and its just been 3 months
tongu23e.gif
. They had a hard time pulling it out of the garage
tongu23e.gif
. Plus the other day I saw its daytime running lights fused on one side
tongu23e.gif

Just up your budget and get an XC60 or a Q3.

I read the same reply in teambhp . Budget increase not happening saar :(. I know the car has issues been following teambhp ,after reading through the thread i felt Mahindra is doing its best to solve the issues.

Excuse me, but what's an A.S.S?
confused1.gif

A.S.S = After Sales Service.

XUV5OO is Chinese in a way. You cannot trust the Chinese to last. Its all about luck.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And you won't get XUV5OO anyways. You have any idea how much demand it has?!

Hyundai might offer a lot of value in the Santa FE(I don't know what is on offer) but you might not be satisfied with the badge.

I share your view on the Fortuner. The interiors seem to be from two segments below even if they do offer leather seating. With the waiting period and the fact that I've seen so many Fortuner owners struggling to drive their tank sized vehicles in the city, I fail to see what the appeal is.

The Endeavour again is too big for the city. From among your considerations, the Captiva seems to be the best of the lot. The Captiva probably has more respect that the Endy is what I hear but I'm not well versed in this price range.

You might want to give a look at the over priced petrol CRV if only for the brand value.

@mjumrani screw the waiting period i can do something about it
@sydras Santa FE pricing is not at all appealing. OTR in Bangalore is 28.2L for the FWD , the gear shift is vague and steering is heavy , interiors not appealing at all.

It has road presence and decent engine but as said pricing kills it.

@djmykey Evoque is something i really want to own than a Q5 , its in a different league all together. The car looks effin sexy.

A guy in my locality owns it , i drool over it every morning and yeah planning to steal it :p
@Roxtin Force One seriously :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an XUV in my apartment.

To be very clear; its not in your hall right ?? :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

djmykey Evoque is something i really want to own than a Q5 , its in a different league all together. The car looks effin sexy.

A guy in my locality owns it , i drool over it every morning and yeah planning to steal it :p

Dude.. if you buy the RR Evoque... I will come down to Bengaluru to get a ride in it :eek:hyeah:
I'm sure @kauzy will tag along too :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be very clear; its not in your hall right ?? :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Dude.. if you buy the RR Evoque... I will come down to Bengaluru to get a ride in it :eek:hyeah:
I'm sure kauzy will tag along too :bleh:

why do u want to go to bangalore when u can have a ride itself in pune?? :p

Saw an Evoque yesterday... went ^_^ and almost bumped into the car front of me... its just droolmaal... :D

I did the same when I saw Evoque for the first time. Only difference was that I overtook it and then realized what I had crossed so braked and almost hit the car behind me :p

mjumrani screw the waiting period i can do something about it
sydras Santa FE pricing is not at all appealing. OTR in Bangalore is 28.2L for the FWD , the gear shift is vague and steering is heavy , interiors not appealing at all.

It has road presence and decent engine but as said pricing kills it.

djmykey Evoque is something i really want to own than a Q5 , its in a different league all together. The car looks effin sexy.

Roxtin Force One seriously :facepalm:
Evoque is worth selling an acre of land for.
I would have a buying capacity of 50L after my 3rd self bought car, and this is very far away :(

why do u want to go to bangalore when u can have a ride itself in pune?? :p

WTF???!!! You have an Evoque and show of your beemer??

Sold the Xtrail today for a sad price .Evoque / Q5 is not happening for now ,but it will be one in future for sure :D

For now still scratching head.

Buy the Maruti Etriga till u can afford the Evoque. Then switch :bleh:

Has more wait time :p

i wonder why no one suggested hummer for kkc :p

No Production.

then he would have asked the person giving suggestion a loan for Petrol :p

btw KKC congrats for XUV 500, an ugly looking but effective car :)

Not ugly exactly its over done but with a dark car the front grills gets hidden to a certain extent. The car looks stupid in white and silver.

Back