Other Which tablet to buy? Android, iOS, Win 8? EDIT: Bought Nexus 7 32GB

Would suggest to avoid W8 RT tabs. Android is the best of the lot - but has its shortcoming. Apple has even more shortcomings IMO, so if you are ready to overlook them, get it.

Saw that you got a Nexus 7 - congrats!

As for portable MiFi + storage - the CVA is a good option. If you need something fixed, you are better off with a N13.

@blr_p - 22 inches away? or it 22 cm away? Anyways, I do my reading in bed too - prefer it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ainol novo 8 dream will be good
But problem is all tablets have low resolution 1024*768 even the10inches ones
For15k you can go for a slightly used Nexus7
It will be much better experience[DOUBLEPOST=1373852189][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you are buying Chinese tablet make sure you visit slatedroid.com and see how many problems exist for the tablet you decide and custom rom scenario

i saw some good tabs with great specs (2 gb ram and good processor) for 14k in these brands.
anyway will keep in mind about Nexus 7..

any good deals on Nexus 7 now? any help guys..

Thanks.And the price is around 500$??

Bought ainol spark few days back
Screen is superb, I think same screen as iPad3

Every application runs fine but transitions animations are little laggy
Really want to keep it and sell off my Nexus7

It's much lighter than iPad too[DOUBLEPOST=1373956566][/DOUBLEPOST]
i saw some good tabs with great specs (2 gb ram and good processor) for 14k in these brands.
anyway will keep in mind about Nexus 7..

any good deals on Nexus 7 now? any help guys..

Wanted to quite this ;-):-\[DOUBLEPOST=1373956597][/DOUBLEPOST]Quote rather than quite

Bought ainol spark few days back
Screen is superb, I think same screen as iPad3

Every application runs fine but transitions animations are little laggy
Really want to keep it and sell off my Nexus7

Hey how good do the full hd games run on your ainol spark .i believe it has 2gb ram but has got the older gpu and cos of that saw on some online reviews that full hd games stutter.

As far as chinese sites are concerned I have purchased from android-sale.com, panda will. Com, AinolStore and some more sites will update post.

what about customs? do they mention it as free or lower dollar rate?
want to know about your pandawill experience.

By from eBay with a 1500off coupon if you get one
Much better with faster delivery and peace of mind

@sumatrix bro tell me some full HD games,i will treat it out but really don't like downloading 1gb when I usually don't play much
Any full HD casual games there??

what about customs? do they mention it as free or lower dollar rate?
want to know about your pandawill experience.

Experience has been good.Received all products in working condition and as described.Had to pay customs every time.Nowadays its impossible to evade customs for such items.

@ayaskant12

You can try jetpack joyride,zombieroadtrip,guns 4 hire,arcane legends,gangster city.i do know that these are not exactly full hd games. but i feel they might stress the cpu+gpu.
Also how do the full hd movies 720p/1080p movies play??

Jet pack joyride runs superbly[DOUBLEPOST=1374471679][/DOUBLEPOST]Templerun2
Real racing3
Dead trigger also runs great
No lag at all[DOUBLEPOST=1374471746][/DOUBLEPOST]Customs on tablet is 17% right?[DOUBLEPOST=1374471844][/DOUBLEPOST]720p is child's play
The 4k software that came with the tablet runs 4 720p videos simultaneously

Will try 1080p trailers and get back to you

Back