Which to buy HTC Legend,Nokia e72,Nokia n97 mini

spirit

Disciple
Hi Friends,
This time i am buying the phone for me and after lot of discussions i have shortlisted these 3 phones for me. Suggestions would be welcome:
I have skepticism about HTC like how is it performance and one should wait for the desire or legend is fine enough?
anyone using HTC legend, his inputs will be highly appreciated.

get the Legend .

ive been using in for the past 10 days now .

why the legend?

1)call quality on the legend is the best ecer . this is because of the chin .
htc also claims that the chin makes call quality better.

on most of the reviews online u will find 9/10 ratings for call quality .

2) strong build quality . aluminium body is extremely strong and this was demonstarted my htc 's ceo during the world mobile congress this year when he threw the legend against the wall !!.
the nexus and desire are bit delicate .

3) speed . : while its not as fast as the nexus but ull not notice the diff . the 600mghz processor is quite fast .

4) cost: its costs just 24k in Mumbai so outside mumbai it may be even cheaper . the milestone is @ 25 k . and the legend is way better than the milestone .

5) if u bothered by the chin dont worry as the design actually is better than the hero . since the mic is closer to ur mouth the person at the other end of the line can hear u much clearly.

6) looks : this is an area where i give the legend 10/10 . there is no phone in the market at the moment which looks sexier than the legend . it has a chrome bezel in the front surronded by an aluminium body . so it looks like a mac ! this is the best looking phone in the market currently .

7) with sense ui u get full office support . so u can view ur word excel pdf files just like a nokia e72 + u can send word attachments too which is not possible on a nexus . and the biggets benefit of all its got full flash support . so all flash content plays well but slightly slower .

8) and e72 . well its is nowhere close to an android phone . i find symbian the worst operating system now . it was bad in touch screen phones but its complicated in non touch phones as well .nokia was my favorite company but after using the iphone and android i haved dumped nokia phones competely . their operating system sucks !!

get the legend !!! as simple as that !:hap2:

khanvis2009 said:
get the Legend .

ive been using in for the past 10 days now .

why the legend?

1)call quality on the legend is the best ecer . this is because of the chin .
htc also claims that the chin makes call quality better.

on most of the reviews online u will find 9/10 ratings for call quality .

2) strong build quality . aluminium body is extremely strong and this was demonstarted my htc 's ceo during the world mobile congress this year when he threw the legend against the wall !!.
the nexus and desire are bit delicate .

3) speed . : while its not as fast as the nexus but ull not notice the diff . the 600mghz processor is quite fast .

4) cost: its costs just 24k in Mumbai so outside mumbai it may be even cheaper . the milestone is @ 25 k . and the legend is way better than the milestone .

5) if u bothered by the chin dont worry as the design actually is better than the hero . since the mic is closer to ur mouth the person at the other end of the line can hear u much clearly.

6) looks : this is an area where i give the legend 10/10 . there is no phone in the market at the moment which looks sexier than the legend . it has a chrome bezel in the front surronded by an aluminium body . so it looks like a mac ! this is the best looking phone in the market currently .

7) with sense ui u get full office support . so u can view ur word excel pdf files just like a nokia e72 + u can send word attachments too which is not possible on a nexus . and the biggets benefit of all its got full flash support . so all flash content plays well but slightly slower .

8) and e72 . well its is nowhere close to an android phone . i find symbian the worst operating system now . it was bad in touch screen phones but its complicated in non touch phones as well .nokia was my favorite company but after using the iphone and android i haved dumped nokia phones competely . their operating system sucks !!

get the legend !!! as simple as that !:hap2:
me too vote for Legend.

N97: completely stopped. couldn't find it's stock anywhere.
N97 mini: lacks the oomph that android and capacitive touch gives.

got legend yesterday and the initial impression is pretty good.

Back