Whiny baby cries again............

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well not what you thought but its comparable :p

Its F1 related. That ****** Alonso is doing what he knows best. Whine and whine and cry :rofl:

Here is the latest bit.

McLaren favour Hamilton - Alonso

World champion Fernando Alonso believes his McLaren team are giving preference to his rookie team-mate Lewis Hamilton.

The Spaniard had misgivings as soon as he joined the team at the end of 2006, he told Spain's Cadena Ser radio.

He said: "From the first moment, I wasn't completely comfortable. I am in an English team, with an English team-mate, who is doing brilliantly.

"We knew all the support and help would go his way. It is something I understand and I'm not complaining."

Honestly he is the first F1 driver who b**ch like a jealous gurl everytime something goes wrong :p

Source : BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula One | McLaren favour Hamilton - Alonso

^ A true sucker.

Last GP when there was talk of McLaren favouring him over Hamilton he all quite and happy.

But seriously, wtf were ferrari doing on sunday :S ?

:rofl:

Hahahaha...he likes to take a "walk in the park" every now and then as a certain "person" who incidentally is here too mentioned elsewhere:bleh:

And I still say F1 would be more interesting with Schumi in it!!!!:eek:hyeah:

somehow i KNEW it was about Alonso the moment i read the thread title lol..

come on man, i say cut the guy some slack, hes just pissed he got overtaken by Sato :rofl:

Here are some comments made by alonso after the race:
"Alonso cursed the effect the safety car had on the race, saying: "It always makes the races a lottery and you need luck.
"I had to stop on lap 24, and the safety car came out on lap 24, I had to stop on lap 49-50 and it came out on lap 47, and that was the race for me.
"My team-mate benefited the most. As I said, the safety car is a lottery and there can't be a race where you are more out of luck than I have been. "There will be other times when it will be my turn to have a good race and the rest will have all the bad luck." "

Once a cry baby...always a crybaby... :bleh:

Anish said:
^ A true sucker.

Last GP when there was talk of McLaren favouring him over Hamilton he all quite and happy.

But seriously, wtf were ferrari doing on sunday :S ?

Hamilton rocks :hap2:

And yeah what the heck were ferrari doing? I guess the iceman never runs out of bad luck :p

rASCAL said:
give the guy a break he is in his late 30's ;p

no way he is gonna come back

and i'm sayin the same thing incase u thought otherwise!

but all those schumi fans are hoping against hope

may god bless their wishes. :lol:

errr..... We are not hoping for him to come back.... What in the world gave you that idea ??

We are just saying F1 isnt as good without Schumi...

cry--baby-cry.jpg

Nikhil said:
errr..... We are not hoping for him to come back.... What in the world gave you that idea ??

We are just saying F1 isnt as good without Schumi...

u r not the only schumi fan on this planet u know...

i know an awesome lot who believes Schumi = F1 :p

we all know he's gone for good but still they wish schumi replaces

kimi next season. kimi isn't good enuf for ferrari!

^^ Schumi was boring, nowhere as explosive as Senna...

Hopefully F1 is better without Schumi, will give a match a watch one of these days...

I still can't believe how brilliantly Hamilton raced while all the experienced drivers were fumbling around. It was still one of the most eventful races I've ever watched.

Alonso raced like an irresponsible idiot in the Canadian GP. I can somewhat understand his sentiments since he probably felt cheated when Hamilton was called to the pits first leaving Alonso to come in only when the Safety car was out. Not that it is was team's fault or anything.

Oh, also Schumi sucked and he was making the sport suck too by being a part of it.

Back