white house pict??google earth

params7 said:
lol. You guys really think, the U.S governemt is doing nothing about this ?
They're keeping secrets, that's a known fact, they keep watch for revealing stuff like google, belive me when i say it, they've sorted out this problem already, M$ will probably force you to download a patch which will prevent the use of Google earth, and Google will release a new google earth with locked out location, simple, if its that serious this is what will happen or google just gets its ass sued. talkng about inevitable, there will be always places you can lock on with google, M$ earth. Though some places may get patched lock like area 51, navy hideout and **** like that, 3rd world country's won't have this protection.
And chances of Aplocalypse happening is there, but i hve a strong believe in U.S governemt. They've planned out stuff so well in history and today, nothing can hurt them withing 50 yr timespan, and they probably will continue their superpower position for a long ass time to come.
till then they're taking care of stuff like Aliens, or machines turning on people or other psycho stuff as well making plans how they're gonna come out facing the threat of their superpower in the world.
And Like someone said, there are positives and negatives, to EVERYTHING. Simple fact there is a hell and a heaven, there is a good and bad, and good can't exist wihout bad
(did i just make a up a thought of the day or something ? :D )
If people can use it for fun of locking down on their houses, terrorists could do the same to plan their attack. the only way they're stopping this is by banning the prog.

Who said the US isnt doing anything? the US is the US for a reason ^_^...

The thing is no country owns the space. Tomorrow if i buy a satellite and zoom in on the most secret military base of us and publish its pics there is nothing they can do legally to hurt me.

As an indian i am just bound to Indian laws. And only Indian government can request or order me not to disclose indian restricted places.

If i am hosting these images anywhere outside a perticular country they cand do anything about it.

Google need no do anything. They are blanking it for the sake of their reputation and to avoid dispute which is good.

But technically they only need to listen to the US government.

Thats the flaw. The sky may belong to you. but space is for everyone ;)

ok..how bout this?...my brothers house was constructed exactly 19 months back...and google earth shows the place as an empty plot...heck only 2 houses out of the present 30+ houses in the locality are present...donno when they really took the pics :rofl:

funkymonkey said:
The thing is no country owns the space. Tomorrow if i buy a satellite and zoom in on the most secret military base of us and publish its pics there is nothing they can do legally to hurt me.

they dont care about legal ways my friend...there is always the CIA ;)....

Back