Whom are you going to vote in India in 2013-14 elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know your opinions whom are you going to vote & why. Please give the reason for that particular party/person?

1. Rahul Gandhi.
2. Manmohan Singh.
3. Narendra Modi.
4. LK Advani.
5. Arvind Kejriwal

Personally I would vote Narendra Modi as I think his vision is absolutely remarkable and the way he has bought up Gujarat hats off to him. The way technology has been brought up its amazing in Gujarat.

If he gets a chance then I think he will bring India ahead then that of United States I am 101% sure of that.

Congress I cant assume anything because from past 2-3 decades we have just got inflation and false hopes nothing else and we have seen all others getting raped and no action has been taken. Currently also the prices are being raised for the sake of election fund.

Also are you going to inform others also to vote for the same person. Because Congress is just based on 25 lakh votes from all over India. Whereas the population of India is more then 1.2 billion if I am not mistaken. If we all come under one roof and start to vote then we can kick the corrupt government out.

We need to spread this news in each and every forum where all Indian members are there so that they can come out and vote. Based on our votes we can now choose the right leader rather then crying why we have this government who just does nothing. So now the power is in the hands of the common person. So think 10000 times before you vote. Ek Chavani dikhake humare desh ke logo ko arabo rupayo ka chuna lag chuka hain jiska wapas aane ka naam hi nahi hain.

Hell Yes. I'm sick of the state of Mumbai, Maharashtra & India as a whole.

From that list, Modi looks like the obvious candidate. But being here (Surat, GJ) for the last 5 years, let me tell you something that I’ve been observing for some time now.

- Muslims despise Modi outright! They have been living in an isolated area separated from the other communities. I was told that they cannot live with the Desais, Jains or Patels.

- In my FB wall, I have noticed most guys support Modi sans the Muslims, even outside of Gujarat. When they post about him, I’ve noticed they highlight his other side.

I mean no offense to the folks of the Muslim community in any way. Just putting down what I have been observing for some time.

From that list, Modi looks like the obvious candidate. But being here (Surat, GJ) for the last 5 years, let me tell you something that I’ve been observing for some time now.

- Muslims despise Modi outright! They have been living in an isolated area separated from the other communities. I was told that they cannot live with the Desais, Jains or Patels.

- In my FB wall, I have noticed most guys support Modi sans the Muslims, even outside of Gujarat. When they post about him, I’ve noticed they highlight his other side.

I mean no offense to the folks of the Muslim community in any way. Just putting down what I have been observing for some time.

I agree about same but what is actual ground level reality about his development,single window system for investment.
what is actual poor rich divide? is it widening or reducing?
what is actual ground level reality.[DOUBLEPOST=1365569802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where's P.Chidambaram, my candidate for the post of PM :mad:

This will never happen single reason being congress despises the leader with their own vision and aspirations.
those leaders are snubbed down from bigger picture.

To all Modi supporters, please show me an outline of what he intends to do. (adding onto Pratikb's point)
Things won't fall into place by just replicating what he did in Gujarat, undercutting taxes for industries.

I'm all for giving him a chance with the country, but when it has been seen that he had not protected the muslims, I can't even give him a chance. I still don't know why people still support him.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
- Martin_Niemöller

To all Modi supporters, please show me an outline of what he intends to do. (adding onto Pratikb's point)
Things won't fall into place by just replicating what he did in Gujarat, undercutting taxes for industries.

I'm all for giving him a chance with the country, but when it has been seen that he had not protected the muslims, I can't even give him a chance. I still don't know why people still support him.

I agree that he is getting people's mandate for 3 terms but what is ground reality.
@Gannu being our eye on the ground.
So tell us the ground reality.
is it really shining as they show or is it another India Shining ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that he is getting people's mandate for 3 terms but what is ground reality.
@Gannu being our eye on the ground.
So tell us the ground reality.
is it really shining as they show or is it another India Shining ?

First off, I am not exactly well versed with politics so pardon me if I utter any BS! So I don't suppose I am qualified enough to explain the ground realities.

I believe the complaints on Modi are mostly directed towards the growth of industrial sector while neglecting the growth of the poor. Poverty still remains a big problem here and it appears not many steps were taken to improve in this regard. As far as industrialists and businessmen are concerned, I bet they want Modi to be elected as the PM. I believe the same goes in the minds of the middle class people as well. But as far as the aam janta is concerned, they are anti-Modi and would not want him elected as the PM citing various issues (one which I have mentioned above i.e. no steps taken to curb poverty).

I do however believe he will be better than Rahul and Manmohan Singh (who is a lot more qualified in theory than this person but doesn't act).

Once again, please note that these are just my views.

If Modi gets elected, we'll see a few more riots where Muslims will be killed outright in major cities with the help of local police. This will secure vote percentage for the future as well as appeasing the majority.

^^
This is what most Muslims would think and are justified in their thoughts as it is a strong possibility.

Dont want to be OT .
I have survived 106 fever.

@Gannu,
thanks.
thats what I wanted to know.
ground reality.

Only positive I see in his career is ,
He has vision for growth and although I dont support what has been done in past.
I agree with you.

Look at Rahul baba,What he has,absolutely nothing.
Congreaass will bring priyanka gandhi in this.thats their only saving grace.[DOUBLEPOST=1365576690][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^
This is what most Muslims would think and are justified in their thoughts as it is a strong possibility.
that riot stage is long gone.
It wont repeat.

And regarding Modi, the whole country has seen equal if not better growth in some other parts, don't know how his PR team has spun Gujarat as the only state producing Unicorns in India.[DOUBLEPOST=1365577030][/DOUBLEPOST]
that riot stage is long gone.
It wont repeat.

Of course, that's the promise until he comes to national power. Until a few years ago he was happy maintaining the Butcher image. It cannot be predicted, but is a strong possibility considering his stance up until recently when he changed his colours to seek national glory.

I don't like the Congress one bit. They don't seem to be doing anything for the progress of the country.

The magnitude of the scams are really eye popping for a poor country like India. :p

That said its not like the BJP are saints. Their former leader was also indicted in a multi crore scam and I am sure thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Also while Modi is no doubt an efficient administrator he does have a very shaky human track record apropos the Gujarat riots where rather than being inept in handling the riots the more scary thought was he actually used state machinery to suppress a single community.

So basically we have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. :(

Kejriwal does offer some hope but he is too small to make any real difference at a national level right now.

I am surprised Nitesh Kumar is not on that list. His backward state of Bihar is growing faster than even Gujarat and he doesn't seem to be extremely corrupt or have any human rights violations against his name.

Personally I would vote Narendra Modi as I think his vision is absolutely remarkable

What is his vision exactly? To become PM and then change India.

and the way he has bought up Gujarat hats off to him. The way technology has been brought up its amazing in Gujarat.

Technology? Are you saying that Gujarat is the most technologically advanced state in India compared to the rest of the country? And being brought up would mean a major transformation, was Gujarat a backwards state before with their businessmen all around the country?[/QUOTE[

If he gets a chance then I think he will bring India ahead then that of United States I am 101% sure of that.

101%? This is the average Modi supporter for you. They want to blindly follow the promise while not see the various PR lies by his administration.

buried skeletons come out when opposing party comes to power.
horses to put bait on, are samaajwaadi party.
they might be ultimate kingmaker this time.

And NaMo has excellent PR machinery.thats for sure.
you might not know,that Us delegation and news of visa to modi was pure planted news and those guys were paid for their trip by overseas friends of BJP.
businessman in chicago had mobilized and monetized it.

this business politics nexus is since pre independence era.
nothing new in it.
Neharu family was receiving funding from bajaj firodia and many groups since pre independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back