Whom are you going to vote in India in 2013-14 elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course the media is sold , they have to make profit , but saying only one party controls the media is nonsense!

it is no hidden truth. Sahara is biased toward SP. since sp have some stake in sahara.
Ibn network has lokmat associated with it. Lokmat group is headed by rajendra darda (congress ).
Similarly ndtv has long gone association with congress.
Sun tv with the dmk and so on.

they are making money in feeding you sensational news which you either love to watch or hate to watch , but you end up watching

it is no hidden truth. Sahara is biased toward SP. since sp have some stake in sahara.
Ibn network has lokmat associated with it. Lokmat group is headed by rajendra darda (congress ).
Similarly ndtv has long gone association with congress.
Sun tv with the dmk and so on.

But y are these news channels being puppets of Politicians. Cant understand the reason for that?

All the communal elements need to get off the INC's back.
So what if the government and law minister meddled with CBI?
CBI isnt independent and is dependant on Government so it is okay for the Government to intervene with CBI.

So what if the Government allows China to come 19Km inside Indian territory? That will help us get chinese goods
for less and help us get chinese food for less. The INC does so much for us to get us international access and still these
communal elements try and corner INC.

The main asset of a country is its minorities and as long as the minorities are safe and sound enough to air their views,nothing
else matters. Not even if China or Pakistan or Sri Lanka invade our borders and kill our people or even if the law minister or PM
meddle with CBI and siphon off crores of rupees. As long as the minorities are free, we should be thankful to the INC.

Mere haath, INC ke saath!!

All the communal elements need to get off the INC's back.
So what if the government and law minister meddled with CBI?
CBI isnt independent and is dependant on Government so it is okay for the Government to intervene with CBI.

So what if the Government allows China to come 19Km inside Indian territory? That will help us get chinese goods
for less and help us get chinese food for less. The INC does so much for us to get us international access and still these
communal elements try and corner INC.

The main asset of a country is its minorities and as long as the minorities are safe and sound enough to air their views,nothing
else matters. Not even if China or Pakistan or Sri Lanka invade our borders and kill our people or even if the law minister or PM
meddle with CBI and siphon off crores of rupees. As long as the minorities are free, we should be thankful to the INC.

Mere haath, INC ke saath!!

^^ Wow !!! With so much dramatization you really should get into theater. :)

^^ Wow !!! With so much dramatization you really should get into theater. :)

They are equating secularism and justice for all with the tainted government just to feel good about their own prejudiced mindset of feeling superior over others. Look at the choice of words: "as long as minorities are free", such are the supporters of the "image" and his prophecy.

Just because the politicians use a certain concept for their own exploitation, doesn't mean that the concept is flawed.

They are equating secularism and justice for all with the tainted government just to feel good about their own prejudiced mindset of feeling superior over others. Look at the choice of words: "as long as minorities are free", such are the supporters of the "image" and his prophecy.

Just because the politicians use a certain concept for their own exploitation, doesn't mean that the concept is flawed.

I agree brother the concept is not flawed and INC's application of the process is the correct way of applying this concept.
They are a truly secular party even not discriminating against the Buddhists (Chinese army) and encouraging them to
be part of India and be part of the India story. Congress Ka Haath, Buddhists ke bhi saath!!

I would like to see a change in the centre and in my state.

What i will get is a fractured mandate in both places :(

India's attitude towards Chinese infiltration is so subdued. Its like our govt does not even care anymore.
"Oh, they infiltrated again?"
"Send someone to voice a meek protest."
The Chinese must be laughing their asses off after the Indian official goes back.

India's attitude towards Chinese infiltration is so subdued. Its like our govt does not even care anymore.
"Oh, they infiltrated again?"
"Send someone to voice a meek protest."
The Chinese must be laughing their asses off after the Indian official goes back.
Because its nothing. Its actually a protest from their side over building bases too close to their roads in aksai chin.

Chinese premier is due for a visit, this 'incident' gives him leverage.

As far as foreign policy is concered the mode we will follow until the next elections is 'zero problems with the neighbours'.

i say... let them conquer us, their politicians are more productive then ours and as someone said we will have "true" Chinese dishes and super cheap Chinese tablets/ fablets.
see these link below, no prank i say...
http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/9b5DO3aWhYDONSGdGV5lwI/How-far-ahead-is-China.html
http://www.wakeupcall.org/china_india_comparision/china_india_chart.php[DOUBLEPOST=1367524194][/DOUBLEPOST]ek aur link le:- http://www.wakeupcall.org/china_india_comparision/china_india_comparision.php[DOUBLEPOST=1367524742][/DOUBLEPOST]
8_funny_scrap-1404.jpg

Leaving from Hong Kong today and like every trip abroad, I end up trying to figure out what am I doing in India. I really wonder when we as a nation will rise against the corrupt.

The one thought that never leaves my mind on such trips is where is the tax that I pay being used??? And I am still to find an answer, atleast in Bangalore. Sad, we have no value for human life and that's the root of all the issues we see around as day in and day out.

The one thought that never leaves my mind on such trips is where is the tax that I pay being used???

In India, only 3 out of 100 people currently pay taxes. Yes, tax paying people like you and me belong to the 3% of the population of India which btw ranks second in the world in total population.
The taxes that you and me pay go towards the ridiculous and non-nonsensical subsidies and freebies that the so called "poor" non-taxpaying people (in many cases undeservedly) get and the wasteful privileges that the political leaders, govt officials get. Out of the tax money collected, 65% comes from the upper middle class salaried and rich business men that a lot of people love to hate.

The primary problem here is not even wasting of the tax money in ridiculous ways, but the fact that taxes are not even coming from the people. If every body in the country were paying a flat 100Rs per month as tax, it would easily exceed the tax collection that the govt has currently. Even if you leave the people who don't need to pay taxes based on our existing brackets and count only the people who should be paying taxes, but don't, it would still amount to quite a bit. The govt and our leaders are corrupt, but so are the people. At the end of the day, what our leaders do is a mere reflection of what our common people.

In India, only 3 out of 100 people currently pay taxes. Yes, tax paying people like you and me belong to the 3% of the population of India which btw ranks second in the world in total population.
The taxes that you and me pay go towards the ridiculous and non-nonsensical subsidies and freebies that the so called "poor" non-taxpaying people (in many cases undeservedly) get and the wasteful privileges that the political leaders, govt officials get. Out of the tax money collected, 65% comes from the upper middle class salaried and rich business men that a lot of people love to hate.

The primary problem here is not even wasting of the tax money in ridiculous ways, but the fact that taxes are not even coming from the people. If every body in the country were paying a flat 100Rs per month as tax, it would easily exceed the tax collection that the govt has currently. Even if you leave the people who don't need to pay taxes based on our existing brackets and count only the people who should be paying taxes, but don't, it would still amount to quite a bit. The govt and our leaders are corrupt, but so are the people. At the end of the day, what our leaders do is a mere reflection of what our common people.
I presumed that the % of tax payers were more than that. Very sad to hear that. :(
Also govt should stop these populist schemes to appease people. This would only add to the fiscal deficit.
You should hear the kind of schemes that the farmers in my native areas get. Its ok if the poor farmers get benefict, but actually the rich farmers exploit the system and in fact are benefited the most.

I don't like the Congress one bit. They don't seem to be doing anything for the progress of the country.

The magnitude of the scams are really eye popping for a poor country like India. :p

That said its not like the BJP are saints. Their former leader was also indicted in a multi crore scam and I am sure thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Also while Modi is no doubt an efficient administrator he does have a very shaky human track record apropos the Gujarat riots where rather than being inept in handling the riots the more scary thought was he actually used state machinery to suppress a single community.

So basically we have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. :(

Kejriwal does offer some hope but he is too small to make any real difference at a national level right now.

I am surprised Nitesh Kumar is not on that list. His backward state of Bihar is growing faster than even Gujarat and he doesn't seem to be extremely corrupt or have any human rights violations against his name.

Whenever I met a person from Bihar he was either a brilliant or absolutely crooked and criminally bent and touts

Dunno why but can't trust Nitesh kumar
Never

Just my personal experience

i say... let them conquer us, their politicians are more productive then ours and as someone said we will have "true" Chinese dishes and super cheap Chinese tablets/ fablets.
see these link below, no prank i say...
http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/9b5DO3aWhYDONSGdGV5lwI/How-far-ahead-is-China.html
http://www.wakeupcall.org/china_india_comparision/china_india_chart.php[DOUBLEPOST=1367524194][/DOUBLEPOST]ek aur link le:- http://www.wakeupcall.org/china_india_comparision/china_india_comparision.php[DOUBLEPOST=1367524742][/DOUBLEPOST]
China has been known to be a data manipulator. A recent addition of GDP by province exceeded the GDP reported by whole of China. A number of Chinese reverse mergers have proven to be over reporting the demands and are actually scams. A recent look at their infrastructure showed many ghost towns, complexes built with no one to live. They are propping up prices with the help of inventory stuffing.
The only thing which works in favor of Chinese government is absolute control on the media. So no one can really question them or their data. For all the faults of our politicians I think we will fare worse under the Chinese. For all the grass being greener on the other side this is something I dont really agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back