Why Would Reliance Jio Ban Cloudfare WARP? (more in body)

Go for Cloudflared instance, DoH and DoT both are working with 1.1.1.1 though warp mode is not connected.
IMG_20220123_191403.jpg

@blr_p I really had no idea Airtel was this good. Everyone in my friends and family and even the neighbours use ACT. I rarely get connection drops or disconnections.
But looking at the other comments and yours I will have to consider Airtel as well. How's the ping in gaming though?
I checked their broadband plans and it says unlimited. Is it really? Is it like 1TB@100Mbps and then slow speeds?
You must live in an apartment or most of your neighbours are on the same ISP so uptime is good.

Ping to yahoo is 200-300ms, maybe too slow for gaming.

I have not downloaded much in a while but i think the limit was 100GB before you slowed you down.
My experience with ACT was also really good until one time the wire broke and no one attended it till 3 days. I got fed-up and installed Airtel in the meanwhile. Stopped paying for ACT. Otherwise it was excellent.
This is typical of ACT. It only has to happen one time and you jump some where else. I really did not trust them with the cables through the trees. My previous ISP who has since gone under did that and the reliability was terrible. I'd lose connection every day for an hour for whatever reason. In those days my speed was all of 64kb/s. Airtel offered 128 and 512kbs with no downtime.
So this is what i get when i got to that 1.1.1.1 address

airtel cloudfare.jpg

Is that good or bad ?

Attachments

• speedofme.jpg
    speedofme.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
They're stupid, their Dpi implementation must be poor. I switched to google's DNS and most of the websites were unblocked.
Yeah, they may be stupid with bad dpi implementation. But the point of Jio's dpi was not to block websites. Remember, the mirror image of Jio ? Oil ? Data is the new oil, Jio wants to hoard the data, control it, abuse it.

Yeah, they may be stupid with bad dpi implementation. But the point of Jio's dpi was not to block websites. Remember, the mirror image of Jio ? Oil ? Data is the new oil, Jio wants to hoard the data, control it, abuse it.
Obviously they want the data but question still remains the same

Why Would Reliance Jio Ban Cloudfare WARP?

Cause Warp allowed ppl like us to bypass and access banned sites, torrents so they are trying to get rid of it
We all know about various tricks, hacks and vpn services to access those websites and torrents
then why only warp ?, they should ban each and every free or paid vpn, proxy etc.

The cloudfare app is not working with my ACT connection also..haven't used it much earlier just once but now I see warp doesn't work or connect.

I'm on Hathway and except for popular pron sites rest everything is accessible and no eto eve use google dns.
Can also access ample of torrent and dark sites too.
This isp is a massive headache but rest all is fine.
I remember few oversees corporate sites weren't accessible on hathway and we promptly informed them and within a week those were accessible as well.
lol even my small isp has banned all the above mentioned sites,time to switch to hathway i guess

The cloudfare app is not working with my ACT connection also..haven't used it much earlier just once but now I see warp doesn't work or connect.
Where are you located? WARP works perfectly fine on both my phone and PC. dns.adguard.com works flawlessly as well. ACT Bangalore

hathway i guess
Hathway is Jio in disguise :D
June 2020, Reliance Industries merged Den Networks and Hathway with Network18 and TV18 to consolidate Reliance Industries’ media and distribution businesses. In October 2018, Reliance bought majority stakes in Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd for ₹5,230 crore.
One of the good ISP was purchased by motabhai to kill competition and It's up for sale since a year... soon it will be buried to the ground or re-branded Jio.

They were the first ISP to provide 256kbps connection in Bangalore --- it was the best ISP at that time.

Back