Windows 10 Pro and MS Officer 2016, 2019 Pro offers!!!!

I'm posting this here as it fits the subject instead of creating a new thread. I was looking to purchase MS Office/ MS 365 and found someone on Desidime forum. He offered MS 365v Family Pack for 1750 rupees (1 year subscription, recurring payment of course) and that's the one which can be shared with 6 people. Therefore per user cost is 1750/6. Each user gets 1 TB of that Onedrive as per him. As far as I know he's a MS employee but wouldn't acknowledge it officially, but who cares. Those interested I'll be sending his Telegram ID for your direct contact with him as I have no interest to be an intermediary.

These licences could be queued as well, in case you wanna go that route. Because the price is dynamic and no guarantee the renewal could be offered at same price next time.

So if anyone's interested please DM me. I have myself (and I'll have 2 accounts myself) and one local friend interested, thus looking for 3 more people.

These licences could be queued as well, in case you wanna go that route. Because the price is dynamic and no guarantee the renewal could be offered at same price next time.

So if anyone's interested please DM me. I have myself (and I'll have 2 accounts myself) and one local friend interested, thus looking for 3 more people.

Queued as in? Can I stack the licenses so I get 6 years at one go?

Yes, you can.

Regarding that, all 6 users have to come at a consensus that they wish to pay up for such long term. At present I certainly don't want to that much I can say.

I would think getting 6 years of Office at a one-time cost of 1750 is a good deal. :confused: Don't have to worry about headaches of renewal and price increases

@sauravghosh, reading your OP again, its possible the license being sold has come from Microsoft's HUP. In that case, the organizational email may be required for say reinstalling. Interestingly, this guy is selling all 6 accounts which means he won't be in the picture after he's been paid and all. Not sure I want to pay him the full 1750 in one go. But still interested.

@iyengar the USP of office 365 IMO is the 1TB cloud storage one gets in addition to the 5 Office licenses per user. Office 2019 is just plain office.

To all experts
I used the MS way of getting a new Windows 10 key and activated my build recently
I installed 8.1 Pro and activated by KMS server
Upgraded to Win10 1511
then upgrade to Win10 1809
and finally to Win10 20H2
It had a a legal and valid Win 10 Pro key
Now did a clean install of 20H2

So which key do i have ?
Well well its a retail key , time to change all systems
This all didn't take too much time as OS install disk was a SSD and was quite fast
and use ventroy and not rufus . With ventroy all iso can be stacked together including my Office 365 iso

I'm posting this here as it fits the subject instead of creating a new thread. I was looking to purchase MS Office/ MS 365 and found someone on Desidime forum. He offered MS 365v Family Pack for 1750 rupees (1 year subscription, recurring payment of course) and that's the one which can be shared with 6 people. Therefore per user cost is 1750/6. Each user gets 1 TB of that Onedrive as per him. As far as I know he's a MS employee but wouldn't acknowledge it officially, but who cares. Those interested I'll be sending his Telegram ID for your direct contact with him as I have no interest to be an intermediary.

Pls DM me the details also . I would like to increase my existing 365 Family pack subscription

Last edited:
@kuduku

What you got is known as digital entitlement, hence the "retail" product key is more of a stub. For the Pro SKU, it is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T - the same placeholder serial you come by when you install the retail variant of the Windows 10 Pro (and 11 Pro) without inputting a key. The key alone doesn't do anything, rather the entitlement data corresponding to the hardware hash are the main parameters.

Getting the digital entitlement through the aforementioned way is possible due to a loophole present in the gatherosstate binary in Windows 10 1511 build. It erroneously assigns you a stub multiple activation key (MAK) corresponding to the digital entitlement based on the previously activated KMS license, which can be manually swapped with the stub retail key for cosmetic purpose. Once you get the entitlement, it is possible to make an upgrade to the latest build or perform a clean install; there is no need to go through an intermediary build such as 1809. However, the process is nothing but a glitch and that's why not all SKUs can be activated using this method.

@kuduku

What you got is known as digital entitlement, hence the "retail" product key is more of a stub. For the Pro SKU, it is VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T - the same placeholder serial you come by when you install the retail variant of the Windows 10 Pro (and 11 Pro) without inputting a key. The key alone doesn't do anything, rather the entitlement data corresponding to the hardware hash are the main parameters.

Getting the digital entitlement through the aforementioned way is possible due to a loophole present in the gatherosstate binary in Windows 10 1511 build. It erroneously assigns you a stub multiple activation key (MAK) corresponding to the digital entitlement based on the previously activated KMS license, which can be manually swapped with the stub retail key for cosmetic purpose. Once you get the entitlement, it is possible to make an upgrade to the latest build or perform a clean install; there is no need to go through an intermediary build such as 1809. However, the process is nothing but a glitch and that's why not all SKUs can be activated using this method.
Exactly same key i have

Back