Windows 11 Leaked

please tell me if it exists i want to upgrade my laptop.
The Windows 11 hands-on that you're seeing is a leaked beta build. The real announcement/public beta is incoming 24th June, with the retail release later this year.

Don't try to install this leaked build as its unstable & unusable.

It won't sell if there are no major performance and or UI improvements
Assuming driver and applications compatibility is 100%
and those with Windows 10 key will get free upgrade to Windows 11

Otherwise Microsoft will have big issues converting Windows 10 customers to Windows 11. At least on Desktops

It won't sell if there are no major performance and or UI improvements
Assuming driver and applications compatibility is 100%
and those with Windows 10 key will get free upgrade to Windows 11

Otherwise Microsoft will have big issues converting Windows 10 customers to Windows 11. At least on Desktops
Soon you will see popular games that will only work on W11 so people will have to upgrade, I can't recall the the names but there were few games that came with W10 support only and people were forced to upgrade from 10 from W7

obviously their main business is coporate customer their primary is office / servers azure .the idea is simple handout free windows to end users , so same users will demand windows in corp .and corp has to pay

obviously their main business is coporate customer their primary is office / servers azure .the idea is simple handout free windows to end users , so same users will demand windows in corp .and corp has to pay
From what I have seen, no one requests a Windows machine because they have one at home. Instead, I have seen people specifically request for a Mac whereas Windows machines are just thrust on most employees as they are cheaper on contract and easier to maintain for IT through AD.

On the retail side, the main driver is gaming while some older people prefer the familiarity.

I guess Win11 will have settings spread across 3 places. Classic control panel, Win10's gaudy and inadequate monstrosity known as Settings, and a new-new application that will try to integrate everything in one place and fail miserably. Just a hunch.

Instead, I have seen people specifically request for a Mac whereas Windows machines are just thrust on most employees as they are cheaper on contract and easier to maintain for IT through AD.
Let's be clear here, sales and marketing department doesn't qualify as people. Zombies is more apt description. :p

From what I have seen, no one requests a Windows machine because they have one at home. Instead, I have seen people specifically request for a Mac whereas Windows machines are just thrust on most employees as they are cheaper on contract and easier to maintain for IT through AD.

On the retail side, the main driver is gaming while some older people prefer the familiarity.
Hain why would someone who has and is using windows for all their lives suddenly ask for mac with same config instead of windows. My organization has 500 employees in bangalore and gives an option to get macbook or windows with same config. Only 13 macbook have been issued till date all others have chosen windows laptop.

I can imagine college passouts doing what you mentioned though

Last edited:
Hain why would someone who has and is using windows for l their lives suddenly ask for mac with same config instead of windows. My organization has 500 employees in bangalore and gives an option to get macbook or windows with same config. Only 13 macbook have been issued till date all others have chosen windows laptop.

I can imagine college passouts doing what you mentioned though
If you were a web dev Mac were straight up a better option until WSL2 came around. Even now given an option I would chose Mac once the new M1x macbook pros come out. There are downsides obviously but if you are in the apple ecosystem there isn't anything like it.

If you were a web dev Mac were straight up a better option until WSL2 came around. Even now given an option I would chose Mac once the new M1x macbook pros come out. There are downsides obviously but if you are in the apple ecosystem there isn't anything like it.
I was replying to the user who said people who use windows at home don't want windows at office, so obviously they aren't in the apple ecosystem. Also if you are not in apple ecosystem there is nothing worse with restrictions than getting a solitary apple product. Also I'm not in development etc. I am in Analytics

Interesting history of windows development process

0s2fpkgpuq571.png

its not windows vs other os but , having multiple os would be difficult to manage in an organization + providing desktop services etc + security patches and what not. in a large organization which spans all over the globe and different languages ,the spares the replacement etc it would be difficult.

Back and forth.

But if someone manages to pull of and successfully maintain it , than windows will be quickly out of the window so will be apple.

Back