FS: Software Windows 7 Home Premium Retail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update :

- Cabinet + PSU + Fan Controller + Case fans + GPU sold to @cooldude95 for 25K. Local deal.
- He will be visiting to my place on Sunday mostly for Demo.
- We will mostly attach above 5 things in his system on-the-spot and we will check everything, as he will be bringing his system as well.

Rest of the stuff, now I will be able to sell separately, as I have found the buyer for all heavy components from my rig, which were bit hard to ship.
Once deal is through, I will update main post with remaining components' individual prices.

And official Bump as well. :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your interest mate. As stated in my earlier post, Once deal is through on Sunday. I will update the prices for all remaining individual components.

Main post Updated.

Cabinet + PSU + Fan Controller + Case fans + GPU sold to cooldude95 for 25K. Local deal. Awesome deal. He traveled almost 20 Km, that too in heavy traffic to come and pick things up. We Checked everything properly. And assembled his CPU + MoBo + Rams + Hdd with my system. Entire deal was pretty smooth. hope to deal with you again mate. Best of luck on TE.

And Official Bump.

Ram Kit Received

Hi Crossbow, Recieved the RAM kit and tested yesterday. Everything seems fine. Thanks for the speedy shipment and excellent packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back