FS: Software Windows 7 Home Premium Retail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarath_
It's retail box, so ya, so I guess you will need to undergo telephone activation. First I installed it, I was able to activate straight-forward through windows activation tool.
Once I installed GPU, it asked for re-activation. Now this time, I had to activate it via telephonic activation, processed via activation tool only. It was hassle-free. You need to inform them the reason why re-activation required. They will ask you where did you buy license from, and in what form as well too.

Generally OEM licences face some issues of re-activation. Retail licenses do not. You can install and activate single instance of license as many times as you want. But ya, same license should not be running in more then 1 pc at same time IMO. (citation needed)

Some more info : can i transfer the windows 7 license from one PC to the another? - Microsoft Community

Transfer License (Retail License) of Windows 7 from one - Microsoft Community

Transfer my retail Windows 7 license to a new computer? - Microsoft Community

same Sarath_ from IVG ?

Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363243596][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363351997,1363243529][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363449108][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363592705][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363689577][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363776028][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump.
Price reduced.[DOUBLEPOST=1363864503][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1363951192][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Motherboard sold to prime. Shipping tomorrow.
Hard drive sold locally.

Bump for CPU + OS + DVDRW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back