Worst (present day) actresses of bollywood( top money spinners)

pom99

Disciple
this is my personal list. people might agree or disagree with some or all names. All of them are so called actresses whose claim to fame might lie in their looks rather than their acting skills. I have included only the top money spinners or else the list is exhaustive. :p And acting continues to become secondary day by day.

1. Aishwarya Rai

2. Katrina Kaif

3. Priyanka Chopra

4. Kareena Kapoor

5. Lara Dutta

P.S. The numbers are not an indication of ranking. All of them are equally bad.

pom99 said:
this is my personal list. people might agree or disagree with some or all names. All of them are so called actresses whose claim to fame might lie in their looks rather than their acting skills. I have included only the top money spinners or else the list is exhaustive. :p And acting continues to become secondary day by day.

1. Aishwarya Rai
2. Katrina Kaif
3. Priyanka Chopra
4. Kareena Kapoor
5. Lara Dutta

So according to you who is the best actress in bollywood now?

:p :p

I dont think any current bollywood actresses can act decently. But the award for the dumbest bimbo would undoubtedly go to Bipasha Basu.

^ I Agree the fake balloon queen rakes in money like garbage. Not to mention John.

I have heard of couples who con people but these guys are the best. They act as if they can act.

prabs said:
^ I Agree the fake balloon queen rakes in money like garbage. Not to mention John.

I have heard of couples who con people but these guys are the best. They act as if they can act.

Sab PR ka khel hain....

How sonam was thrown frm cannes to make ashwarya the undisputed...its the ppl who r hired by them(actors).....and when the year ends..its counted how many hours u were there on screen news...and the one who was more in news(good or bad any)....is counted as more famous and rakes crores..and hire more PR...

Regarding john he can act...but he lacks emotions......Bipasha...show off actress......katrina...cute nuthin much....deepika padukone...now thats what i call a person who cant act....

earlier i used to think kareena is the worst...when used to see her with hritik..but she has improved with time

Priyanka Chopra & John Abraham can act

ever seen Fashion, Aitraaz, Aitbaar & Dhoom 1? If not go see them then talk :)

pom99 said:

1. Aishwarya Rai
2. Katrina Kaif
3. Priyanka Chopra
4. Kareena Kapoor
5. Lara Dutta

Here we go again.:p

kauzy said:
jiah khan... would top my list :rofl:
+1k.

You think John can act hmmm... he overacts according to me.

I am glad there are people like Abhay Deol and Gul Panag in Bollywood.

prabs said:
You think John can act hmmm... he overacts according to me.

I am glad there are people like Abhay Deol and Gul Panag in Bollywood.
Abhay rocks buddy...According to me he is a perfect actor.He has proved himself.

But i still think John is not a bad actor.

:D

@rocky May be I am being a bit too harsh about him (John), I think he could be a good actor I mean I did see Taxi no. 9211 and he was ok in it. But in most of his movies rather all of them including Taxi no. 9211 he either overdoes what he is supposed to do or doesn't do enough. So if he could learn the basic skill of acting, that too in right amount it would be great.

I see how this goes I like Gul Panag so I defend her with Dor and Manorama Six Feet Under. You like someone so you defend her with some movie.

Bah this is useless but fun.

Lets add more:
Sonam Kapoor
Celina Jaitley
Esha Deol (Is she really Hema Malini's daughter?).

Despite all the actresses mentioned in the list they are the top players. I wonder what we expect from them? Amir Khan is the Tom Hanks of bollywood, Salman Khan is the James Dean, Shah Rukh is our local Brad Pitt i guess. Afa women are concerned i dont think anyone acts like the way we think they should 'coz they wanna "sell" and women in indian cinema represent India.. which is still very conservative. Hence they do what we wanna see. (Not us really, but we as whole country) So guess what indians like to see crap they do crap and sell period!

Back