Wrist watch recommendation

Nice choice.. looks a bit heavy though :

:lol:

On a serious note, do check out watches with leather straps (even some few Casio Edifice models have leather straps) - that drastically brings down the weight compared to the metal bracelets.

Swatch is oK.....but mostly very trendy....

a TAG ????? where ...whos selling a TAG for 10K?????:huh: :rofl:

The Tissot looks great but I believe that the Citizen that you had shown earlier was the best of all of this...especially since ur dad likes gold colour.....

Dont go for Casio edifice. pretty chunky.....Casio's are for kids......I used to like it when I was small...I do own an Edifice bought years back....But it cannot be compared with that of Citizen and Tisot..........

another watch that caught my eye:

Tissot T52.2.481.13

I checked it in the showroom too and it looks pretty cool. going by it's minimalistic design and simplicity, I am sure my dad will like it, so finally, after all this research, it's down to two watches. heh, this should be easy :)

evox said:
another watch that caught my eye:
Tissot T52.2.481.13
I checked it in the showroom too and it looks pretty cool. going by it's minimalistic design and simplicity, I am sure my dad will like it, so finally, after all this research, it's down to two watches. heh, this should be easy :)
looks like u finally too the advice :p
bottle said:

evox there is a 2 tone version (steel and gold) that you may want to check out

Back