WTB:Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H & ATI 4670 or 4650

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Rebel
Disciple
A guy contacted me here on TE for the same 9months used ...could u plz contact me again ,i deleted ur pm by mistake!

is 4670 512 better or should i go for 4650 1gb ...which is better palit or sapphire...plz tell with price...
I need to transfer money to ppl who i am dealing with ...but my HDFC TFT not activated yet...so could someone help me transfer the money to him...i will give u cash.... navi mumbai guys prefered or mumbai will also do....

not u mav it was some one else he quoted 3.3..ur is too costly..his name started with A
Edit: and also looking for a phenom...could hav bought the 8.5k deal combo...but got to sell this stuff 2day

EDIT:
is 4670 512 better or should i go for 4650 1gb ...which is better palit or sapphire...plz tell with price...

I was not saying that I had anything to sell, just saying that there was a thread for this. I dont hae the gigabyte board you are looking for. Cheers and best of luck.

Sapphire hd 4650 gddr3 is just 10% slower than 4670. Other 4650's are gddr2 and perform little over 9500gt. If you can get sapphire, grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back