X360 - Reset Glitch Hack thread

i an facing a weird problem with my RGH'ed xbox.
Whenever I insert a USB (with extracted stuffs), if the size of the contents exceeds certain size - the USB isn't being recognized in xex loader. If i reconnect the same to PC, I can all contents are gone - saw 2/3 files of 0kb size with random name. (sometimes single letter or sometime some special character names.)

I am not sure, if its a problem with my USB drive (its a 16gigs Transcend) or my RGH'ed box.
Anyone ever saw anything like that?

Yeah it is.
Last night with some more experiments, I saw - its not dependent on size rather few games files.
So its now like - some work and some doesn't.

Hi guys.
If ne one needs TX DGX let me know I have a couple extra.
Its used to extract CPU DVD key from post 15xxxx dashboards

i an facing a weird problem with my RGH'ed xbox.
Whenever I insert a USB (with extracted stuffs), if the size of the contents exceeds certain size - the USB isn't being recognized in xex loader. If i reconnect the same to PC, I can all contents are gone - saw 2/3 files of 0kb size with random name. (sometimes single letter or sometime some special character names.)

I am not sure, if its a problem with my USB drive (its a 16gigs Transcend) or my RGH'ed box.
Anyone ever saw anything like that?

I think my problem is kinda resolved, as of now.
if I do "EJECT" of the pendrive from the computer after copying stuffs into it, seems it works with the xbox.
I had tried with Safety removal before - didn't worked. Last night tried 'ejecting'....and it worked.
(I just tried once. Dunno if the problem gonna occurs again - I just don't want to ruin till it works. :p)

X360 Slims manufactured around Aug-Sept 2011 RGH compatible now? Any news on RGH scene? What mod is advisable to get now?

Back