Xbox 360 HD DVD Player; Component Cable, Radeon X1550 256 MB Graphic Card and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox 360 HD DVD Player - 2,500/-

No use for me anymore. Thought I'll build up a HD DVD collection, but bought a WDTV live. Will send the player with 3 HD DVD's "Troy, King Kong & 300". Shipping charges extra.

Zyxel 600 Prestige Series Ethernet Modem - 300/-

Mandatory Images

[URL=http://img405.imageshack.us/i/img2316c.jpg/]

[URL="

[URL="

img2313.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2312z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2311j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2310z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2309gm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Radeon X1550 Series 256 MB & Avermedia Aver TV Box Genie

That seems like an oem gpu.

How old and any warranty (though seems unlikely)?

Can you please check it physically and also on GPU-Z and PM me a screenie with the details such as make and other specs. :)

It came along with my Dell Inspiron 531s, so it is an oem gpu. And as I have mentioned in OP, it is 2 years old [Bought the PC in Dec 2007]. No warranty. Will PM you the GPU-Z results today night as I need to re-insert this into my PC again.

Could collect the graphic card from your place. Sent a PM earlier.

You guys, I see no mention of it anywhere on the thread, so must say, it looks like a low profile card. And I do not think Dell sells a bracket to convert it into normal card.

cursed said:
You guys, I see no mention of it anywhere on the thread, so must say, it looks like a low profile card. And I do not think Dell sells a bracket to convert it into normal card.
@ cursed, please read my OP carefully. I have clearly mentioned that it is a low profile card. Also if you had managed to read the source thread I have linked, you would have had a clear idea.

@ Bikenstein, have PM'd you the links with the GPU data.

hey ... i would like to buy this card but price is way too high compare to it's low quality graphics card. i would like to buy it for Rs.700/-

and yesterday i purchased Avermedia tvbox genie from Prime for 1500rs.. It is listed for this price on their website as well.

@ AnetworkZ , these discussions are to be carried out by PM.

@ bigbyte, if you have no intention of buying, stop crapping and go troll somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back