XBOX 360 Slim 4 GB + 250 GB MODDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt the price really high? A new 250 GB 360 slim retails for 20k at flipkart. And that one has an official MS HDD drive. And warranty.

Mate...its a 4GB console not a 250GB...4Gb comes for 13k in Letsbuy + 250GB HDD is another 1k IMO. Not sure why the earlier post and links were deleted where other members had mentioned those.

And remaining 9k is the charge/extortion for modding:) which I think can be done for 800 bucks to 2.5k tops

^ A friend is interested in getting his Liteon Xbox (non-slim) modded in pune. What would be the fair rate for the job?

[mod] Please do not engage in Off-Topic discussions in a market thread, also if someone wishes to warn a potential buyer of an unfair price kindly first check whether or not someone has already stated the true facts and only if nobody has mentioned anything should one make a post for that.[/mod]

I don't know what to say as some MOD already posted a warning. But.. and a big but.. 20k for an out of warranty xBox.. :O not justifiable... as people have already commented, I would want to make a point here.. a new PS3 costs lesser and a Jailbreak is damn damn easy.. and rumors are that a downgrade is coming soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back