Xbox 360 VS PS3 - Which one to buy?

memnom said:
Well on the matter or Relevance, i got a PS3 80gb. and im already falling in love with it.

Any particular reason you chose this model over the 120GB SKU? Asking this since the newer slims have a very remote chance of facing a YLOD.

Congrats!

Desecrator said:
Any particular reason you chose this model over the 120GB SKU? Asking this since the newer slims have a very remote chance of facing a YLOD.

I guess many guys go for the phat one because of the freebies and other offers.

^Nope! Applies to all the phat models which had an inferior cooling system compared to the newer slim versions.

I'm waiting for the warranty period to get over so I can open up my unit and apply some fresh TIM on the Cell and RSX IHSs. This can considerable improve the heat transfer. The stock goop performs as good as shyte!

Hi Guys,

Bought a XBOX360 (Jasper) from Ritche street for 13K. Got two games Halo 3 and Forza 2 bundled along with it :hap2:. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

Did not get it modded from them , read the tutorial of iExtreme from Net and looks relatively simple , maybe would do same when I feel necessity for the same.

Initially shooting with the Controller looked a bit awkward but now getting the hang of the same.

It is time..................to finish the fight.

aceman said:
Hi Guys,

Bought a XBOX360 (Jasper) from Ritche street for 13K. Got two games Halo 3 and Forza 2 bundled along with it :hap2:. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

Did not get it modded from them , read the tutorial of iExtreme from Net and looks relatively simple , maybe would do same when I feel necessity for the same.

Initially shooting with the Controller looked a bit awkward but now getting the hang of the same.

It is time..................to finish the fight.

Congrats for the purchase.. But you could have got one HDD also, i remember back when i asked for a bundle along with a 60GB HDD, they quoted some 15.5K..

New japsers come with 83850C v2 & the 93450C Liteon DVD drives which require some soldering of the PCB to get the firmware flash done.. Its not that hard if you are well versed with the soldering part & all..

Back