Xbox GamePass Price Hike

i tried downloading but cant even get into the game, getting some 0x0 error.
So I did not face any error but the download speeds were abysmal when comparing with other games on Game pass/Steam etc. Maybe too many users trying to download at the same time.
Also run your CPU and GPU at stock speeds.

Apparently the game wil crash if you have some softwares that activision thinks are problematic, in my case it was Rewasd, uninstalling it solved the issue.

Hay guys, so I tried to buy the Xbox pass from Paytm, but despite multiple tries, the payment for them just keeps failing. Can anyone help me out by buying the passes for me? PM and we can coordinate.

Hay guys, so I tried to buy the Xbox pass from Paytm, but despite multiple tries, the payment for them just keeps failing. Can anyone help me out by buying the passes for me? PM and we can coordinate.

Bhai, we were lucky then. I got everything for less than 5k and finished Modern Warfare III already, so I would say paisa is almost wasool!
Same here bro. I was already preaching from the start that do it as soon as possible.
There is this one guy at my office that pays monthly for ultimate , I was telling him to buy but alas looks like he is rich so he did not do the conversion.

Also, I too did finish MW3 by playing full night on the day it was on gamepass.

Good i also bought it on time also. Just finished STAR WARS Jedi - Survivor and going to start COD; MW3. Already feel like paisa wasool.

Is the MW3 singleplayer campaign any good? I played a bit of the multiplayer and wasn't impressed. It's pretty much the same CoD I played in 2010, with some new paint.

Dont take this the wrong way but the new mw3 campaign is very bad.
Just a tutorial of warzone.
Almost 60 percent of 4 hr campaign is filler.
Mw 2019 and mw2 had much better campaign ,this one is just a formality.

Dont take this the wrong way but the new mw3 campaign is very bad.
Just a tutorial of warzone.
Almost 60 percent of 4 hr campaign is filler.
Yeah true. And there is nothing wrong here with your view. It's just that for me COD is like a game that I have played when I was a teenager.. so I just like to play all the COD games. Even the bad ones. Like infinite warfare and this MW3.

Yes, jaisi hi interest banta hai, the end.
Just waiting for Vanguard to believe added, along with others.
True. And have hopes for black ops 6. But let's see. As of right now there is no news of DEI in black ops 6. And hopefully they create a good story.

Back