XBOX One - News, Rumors & Speculations

10:30 PM local time.

Decent time. No need for much sleep deprivation or taking away the late night gaming time.
What are your expectations?
Xbox 720 sounds like a crappy name to be honest. Hope they move to something better , especially for future iterations.

We've seen that logo on the Real Steel movie so chances are it could very well be the name for the X360's successor. Some say it is Xbox Infinity. Specs wise, it looks like a capable device. And titles on blu-ray might possibly indicate better uncompressed textures straight from the disc. More than a gaming console, it also would double up as a decent media player if it finally gets the DTS HD- MA and Dolby Tru HD support. I think there was a recent article which came up suggesting the console wouldn't require internet at all times to play the titles.

More than the console itself, I am hyped up for the Illumiroom tech. I just hope it is affordable. The demo was kickass!

Cant see Illumiroom tech being affordable especially not in the early stages.
I am hoping that the tag in the real steel movie mostly contained because of the futuristic year of the events taken place in it.
My personal hope is that they release it sooner and hopefully its available to us folks quicker as well.

AND YEAH!
The biggest hope is that they get it right this time. No errors and craps please
The current 360 i have is my 7th . I was one of the initial buyers of the 360 and had to replace it 5 times before i got a slim. I also have a jtag 360.
I was so frequent to the service center in the early stages that the korean guy on the phone had started to recognize my voice.:bag:

Any console is bound to have its batch of issues during the first release. The PS3 was plagued by the YLOD issue (esp. the 60 gig units), blu ray drive issues. The X360 however took the crown for the RROD issue, overheating, hardware failure, scratching disc among others! :hilarious:

However, I must add their revised versions had none of these issues. Almost all of them were sorted out. Buying the first batch has its share of risks. Launch pricing and the launch titles - I'd take a decision based on this. India had some ridiculous launch pricing for the consoles. The 60GB PS3 for 40k and the X360 core system for 20k? which was a much better price. Now that India has become a potential industry for gaming, things might change for good!

Launch prices i still remember were 38 k for the core model when it launched. I had picked it up for around 25 odd k from a dealer who is also a friend.
Yeah i agree you gotta wait but when you see the demos, the graphics and the overall anticipation, it makes it very hard to keep the cash in your pocket and think prudently.
I remember taking a demo of the 360 and playing fifa on it and then coming home and playing the exact same game on the ps2 and i just couldnt do it. The ps2 was dead and i just had to get it. This time i believe since i have matured[hopefully] to a time where i do not feel the same impulse but you never know.

MW3 was fun the servers were much better connected than BF3 but let's not call it state of the art tech Activision representative.

Graphics do look a lot better on Ghosts.

15 Microsoft Studio exclusives v 3 confirmed exclusives + 9-12 Sony studios working on something yet to be revealed. Bring it at E3.

A little bit of me is certainly happy that they have kept something for the E3. This looks likely to be the biggest E3 in years!

Back