Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NONE
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
upgrading to PS5
Xbox series X for sale with one controller.
It is an imported piece so has no official warranty available here in India.

I will be doing a face-to-face deal only, and will not be shipped at all.
The unit was opened for cleaning at that time the power button cable was damaged. Due to this the power button does not work on the unit and the controller has to be used for turning on and off.

Attachments

• IMG-20220807-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20220807-WA0008.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG-20220807-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20220807-WA0009.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG-20220807-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20220807-WA0010.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 134
This looks like a steal of a deal.

Series X for 30K only :oops:
prospective buyer take note of this "The unit was opened for cleaning at that time the power button cable was damaged. Due to this the power button does not work on the unit and the controller has to be used for turning on and off."

1. It doesn't have warranty
2. The power button doesn't work

@chimera86o why did you find the need to open a working unit?

Still if its working fine then I guess its a minor issue.

The real pain will be if for some reasons the XBOX OS is somehow corrupted during OS upgrade. Then YOU NEED THAT BUTTON to work. Or else the xbox is gone.
happened twice with my XBOX ONE X [somehow OS got corrupted while major update]

Still if its working fine then I guess its a minor issue.

The real pain will be if for some reasons the XBOX OS is somehow corrupted during OS upgrade. Then YOU NEED THAT BUTTON to work. Or else the xbox is gone.
happened twice with my XBOX ONE X [somehow OS got corrupted while major update]
The sata cable is gone. Don't ask me how I know. But, if you replace the sata data cable in your one x all such problems will be solved.

The sata cable is gone. Don't ask me how I know. But, if you replace the sata data cable in your one x all such problems will be solved.

The SATA cable, HDD and everything is fine.
Its just somehow the WiFi connection might have caused some OS corruption or so.
I connected the XBOX using LAN cable to the router and no more issues. I use a run-of-the-mill TPLINK router and they dont have great WIFI. Does an okay type job. The router is to be blamed and not the XBOX. :)

The SATA cable, HDD and everything is fine.
Its just somehow the WiFi connection might have caused some OS corruption or so.
I connected the XBOX using LAN cable to the router and no more issues. I use a run-of-the-mill TPLINK router and they dont have great WIFI. Does an okay type job. The router is to be blamed and not the XBOX. :)
Look up the SMART Data of your Xbox HDD and you will find CRC errors. There is no way for the OS to be corrupted via Wifi. There is a substantial integrity check for the update file after it has been downloaded. I broke my head trying to find the reason for the issue. But, finally I found it.

Look up the SMART Data of your Xbox HDD and you will find CRC errors. There is no way for the OS to be corrupted via Wifi. There is a substantial integrity check for the update file after it has been downloaded. I broke my head trying to find the reason for the issue. But, finally I found it.

Now that's interesting. Will definitely look into the that.

Xbox downloaded about 1690 MB of data and then it went for the integrity check. Both the time the XBOX was stuck at 35% integrity check. After a long time [maybe 45 mins or more] it threw an error code E202 or E302 or something.

Had to use the OSU method to reinstall the OS.

The power button is now fixed. No issues with it whatsoever.

BUMP.

EDIT: power button not working again, it was last evening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back