XFX GTX 280 1GB & Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I want to sell my XFX GTX 280 1GB bought from a TE member itself...
It warranty starts from 14th May 2009. ie. almost 2 yr warranty left...
Reason for sale: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/nvidia-gtx-460-465-ati-5850-a-172149.html

Asking Price: Rs.9000 + 50% shipping
Now only for trade with GTX 460 or 5850 or equivalent...

As given on this site: TheITWares -ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285 1GB GDDR3 PCI-E 2.0 Graphics Card - TheITWares
The GTX 285 still costs above Rs.20,000

So the price I am offering is perfect.

A Trade of GPU would be the best solution if possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216

Bought this on 25th April 2010 , ie. only 3 months used.
Actually only around 20 hrs used in total...
Reason of selling: Don't use them at all... & need money for the GPU upgrade...
Bought for: Rs.2400
Asking for: Rs.2000 shipped. (Rs.1800 local Pick up)

Both products will be given with the Box, Bill and All accessories that were in the box when I got it.

Pics: ImageShack Album - 12 images

No low Balling for these deals, Plz.
I usually accept a little lowballing , but this time I am going to need all the money I can get.
SMS me on 8080706197 for faster reply.

kidpikoon said:
]Hey,

Reason for sale: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/nvidia-gtx-460-465-ati-5850-a-172149.html

Asking Price: 11k shipped. ( 10.7k local pick up.)

As given on this site: TheITWares -ZOTAC GeForce GTX 285 1GB GDDR3 PCI-E 2.0 Graphics Card - TheITWares

kekerode said:
Hi ... Is this the same card that u bought from me? ... http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/good-graphic-card-like-gtx-285-a-168784.html

AFAIK we had deal for the card for 9400GT+7.5k cash

unfortunate.

shravank30 said:
Another Ankur thread

No use fretting for the extra price he is asking

Mods opined last time that "Ganda hai par dhandha hai yeh"
why naming me dude? am i directly or indirectly linked with this deal?
or any grudge against me? please watch your words before you say something. It is good that you are not with any media company or something, otherwise i'd have easily seen my name in the newspaper manier times till now referring to what not!

shravank30 said:
And a ridiculous one at that! That thread failed to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Guys please don't get me wrong here but the other thread was highlighted not for making profit but the seller had stated an incorrect source of purchase. Unfortunately, Switch and TechHead failed to foresee that and shut that thread down citing the reason as making profit. I have no issues with someone making profit either since that is upto the buyer to do his research and if he failed at that, the seller would have him looted and vice versa as well - if the seller doesn't know the ongoing market prices, the buyer can as well get the stuff for cheaper rates and realise later on.

shravank30 said:
Another Ankur thread

No use fretting for the extra price he is asking

I didnt get the problem last time, nor am I getting it this time :S so if a store overprices some product what do you do? Don't buy from there or go to consumer court?

You must also have a problem with stock market and other business ventures too then

Although it aint morally correct to do such a thing in a forum like this, but there isnt much that can be done, just dont buy it or maybe suggest the seller to reduce the price accordingly :)

Mephistopheles said:
I didnt get the problem last time, nor am I getting it this time
Re-read the previous post. If you still do not get it, let me know!

The 280 gtx has the nearly same performance as a 4890 .Considering i sold my 4890 OC for around 8k ,this deal seems really overpriced .A price around 8 -9k would be more appropriate

kidpikoon said:
Hey,

Asking Price: 11k shipped. ( 10.7k local pick up.)[/B]

Also the GTX 280 was replaced by the GTX 285, So if this card ever goes bad u will surely get a GTX 285 if in stock, else a GTX 295,

Or if u request them, even a 5850 easily...

Kindly refrain from promoting your deal with incorrect/unknown information, as you are clearly misleading the prospective buyers.

Moreover, what makes you think that rashi people are so generous!

OT:

@Others: I don't think we are allowed to suggest pricing to the seller on his thread, specially if he mentions "No Lowballing, I need cash".

Mods may delete whatever they find inappropriate, including my post :p

@kekerode: Yes, you knew I was going to be selling this even before I started this Thread.

. .In-fact you are the one who brought this Idea in my head, when you SMSed me that your friend wanted to buy it.

I was happy with it, and was going to wait till my 12th exam was over, and then I was going to take a new GPU.

But the greed of a new GPU was bought back...

Any ways if I don't get a buyer till 2nd September, I'll buy a 2TB HDD instead...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@sato1986: My friend got a 5870 as a replacement to his GTX295.

He just asked Rashi if it could be done? And they replied yes.

They took no extra charge from him and it was considered as if he had given a 5870 only for RMA...

In fact I took this old generation card because it was XFX and I knew after my 12th got over (next year) I could try and make it go bad and get an equivalent performance dx11 card as RMA an then, the GTX2xx series would be totally out of stock...

I had all this planned before buying the card, was going on with it,

But as I said, the new GPU greed is back...

(You know this feeling when u are happly using a thing that you know you well be selling off after 7-8months and somebody asks you if you want to sell it with a ready buyer,

Even if the buyer does not buy it a greed is born/ Reborn in my case...)

@kidpikoon stop post big letter at your big font cause your are post like excuse

p.s i sold the gigabyte gtx 280 for 9k it has been past 3.5 months where i bump the thread from 13k to 9k cause the buyer refused to buy the card due to ati 5770 is already realse with new dx 11 eye candy ;)
and so what your passed in your exam 12th are your jealous btw even i was 16 year i sold the first hardware thread hard disk without any problem and never ask about my studies

cause your are waste time post stupid comment and your something act like your own gentlemen

^^ Dude whats your problem???
Who said anything about studies???
I dont get time to play so there was no point in going 5770 which is a dx11 card, when I could get a GTX 280 for the same cost
GTX 280 performs way better than the 5770

And I am in 12th now, not given the exam yet...
BTW You are 16 but your English is like that of a 10 year old...
Seriously, Cant get a single line that u have written properly.
If you couldn't sell ur GPU at ur expected price, stop crapping others threads, out of jealousy:mad::mad:

@Ankur

U r right

I should not have named you personally as you are no way connected directly with the sale.. I regret it

As far as are holding grudges is concerned, we hardly know each other & have never posted on each other threads AFAIK

Even our PMs were very polite & courteous

So remove that angle from your mind

BTW my intention was to only cut short the messages which could have been posted again similar to your thread

I should have given the link to that thread.

I will edit the post to give the link

I am interested in buying this card for a good friend provided you can price it properly.

Am from Mumbai and can arrange for pickup and cash payment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back