Android Xiaomi! Avoid this company like plague

Downright trash experience. After multiple hassles went to service center again, then he asked me to wait, came back in 15minutes and turbo charger was working again.

After 2 days it stopped working, again went and emailed to multiple people and then it started working again.

Idk wtf is wrong, I have sent Xiaomi India a legal notice using my lawyer. Awaiting reply from them.

Can't even get this sold at a decent price anywhere. Olx is downright trash and I'm sure nobody here will buy the device after seeing the hassles I've faced in this thread.
Yeah it's downright worse. They don't even care to reply to emails sent to their grievance office or nodal officers. Always generic replies. No response on LinkedIn, no response on Twitter except asking me to DM them my number. But literally no resolutions or no one taking any onus of responsibility.

Downright trash experience. After multiple hassles went to service center again, then he asked me to wait, came back in 15minutes and turbo charger was working again.

After 2 days it stopped working, again went and emailed to multiple people and then it started working again.

Idk wtf is wrong, I have sent Xiaomi India a legal notice using my lawyer. Awaiting reply from them.
Faulty battery. They should change it. The charger i think is perfectly fine.

Faulty battery. They should change it. The charger i think is perfectly fine.
Rather than the battery, it would be the charging IC on the motherboard that is at fault.

Xiaomi has a history of not stocking parts, and it would be miracle if they actually get a replacement board in a month.

In this case, the company should extend the warranty for their failure to source the parts in time, and they cannot keep the customer hanging on account of their fault.

Back