Android Xiaomi Mi3 - cover and screen protector

Do we need tempered glass SG for this phone? 1k is quite pricey.

Yea.. y do you need a 1K screen protector on a CGG3 phone. Usually all you are gonna get on your CGG3 screens would be minor hairline scratches (if any, unless of course you are an army man or an Archeologist), which would take super scrutinous eyes to detect.

One accessory which I always prefer for my phones is a Silicone Jelly case. Yea, it might make the phone uglier but it is very useful for people like me who tends to have a very faint grip. Nothing absorbs the shock of a fall better than a Silicone Jelly/Soft Gel case.

Last edited:
Ordered an orange one from AliExpress, god know when it will be delivered. In other news, a hard matte black one I ordered got chipped while in my pocket. Grr. I still haven't taken the factory screen protector of as yet as I was waiting for another one to replace it with, however that too is coming off (damn you jeans pocket) so need to order another few different ones too. One thing I don;t like too much about the black case is that it doesn't provide that subtle protection to the screen when the phone is facing down.

Ordered an orange one from AliExpress, god know when it will be delivered. In other news, a hard matte black one I ordered got chipped while in my pocket. Grr. I still haven't taken the factory screen protector of as yet as I was waiting for another one to replace it with, however that too is coming off (damn you jeans pocket) so need to order another few different ones too. One thing I don;t like too much about the black case is that it doesn't provide that subtle protection to the screen when the phone is facing down.

Guys, what screen protector are you talking about? I don't have any screen protector on the Mi3 that I have received from flipkart. Its just a matt finish plastic that was clung on the screen..I am also looking for a Full Body screen protector like Gadgetshieldz but if there's already one present on the phone, I will save some money. Or may be I am not looking at the screen carefully..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, what screen protector are you talking about? I don't have any screen protector on the Mi3 that I have received from flipkart. Its just a matt finish plastic that was clung on the screen..I am also looking for a Full Body screen protector like Gadgetshieldz but if there's already one present on the phone, I will save some money. Or may be I am not looking at the screen carefully..

On another note, does the Mi3 support wireless charging too?
Oops, should have clarified that. I was referring to the Matt finish plastic.

Have ordered http://www.ebay.in/itm/Karpine-Xiao...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item27e7d683ff (This is the Matte one, I have ordered the glossy one for now)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want you can apply xperia z1 screen guard on the mi3, i am using one until the case and screen guard i ordered arrives.

The GadgetSheildz (GS) is what I personally feel a better bet, its really good, but you have to be careful when you apply it. Incase if you buy the full body protector from GS, please take care in applying as the phone edges are curved it might push some air bubbles!

The GadgetSheildz (GS) is what I personally feel a better bet, its really good, but you have to be careful when you apply it. Incase if you buy the full body protector from GS, please take care in applying as the phone edges are curved it might push some air bubbles!

Yes, even I got the Gadgetshieldz protector and personally very satisfied with my installation outcome..See the pictures below of the screen and protector applied on my Xioami Mi3. It has perfect holes for the proximity sensor and has protection for the camera lens too. I think its the best VFM screen protector for the Mi3 out there.

http://www.gadgetshieldz.in/xiaomi-mi-3-screen-protectors-skins-covers-cases.html

How good is this? Does this make hte phone slippery? or does it give a good grip ....and finally does it take anything away from the finish of the phone?[DOUBLEPOST=1406740308][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey buying it from their gadgetshieldz website applying coupon adw20 works. gives me a 120 bucks discount. Will place my order in the morning.Gotta file tax returns now :D

Last edited:
I have asked a seller on alibaba.com. He will charge $2.26 per piece if minimum quantity is 10. Anyone intersted please PM ME.

Back