Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
n1tesh...lol why would you buy something that has been tampered? I think you mean tempered.
Please share the source and price of tempered glass.
Good to know we will be getting gorilla glass but I would still want to use a screen protector.
And sorry for the one who is asking why I canceled the extra mistaken order. Won't the billing in my name create problem for service? Better to wait another week.

who told you that there are total 5k devices only? CaN you please share the link?
As far as I heard they had 1k for fk first customers today and 5k exclusively for xiaomi priority pass holders...
total 5k units seems ridiculously low to me for xiaomi to enter India with...its a huge market and if they do limit it to 5k its their loss at the end of the day

The zouba website shows only around 5050 pieced imported..

I think we can have threads like:
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: Accessories discussion
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: First impressions and reviews
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: Tweaks,tips and tricks

I think we can have threads like:
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: Accessories discussion
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: First impressions and reviews
Xiaomi Mi3 on TE: Tweaks,tips and tricks

Yes please.
Any other problems like what @dragon_unleashed is facing deserves its own individual thread. Different threads for different problems.

Different threads for different problems isn't feasible. View/ post counts would be low and the threads would be lost. One problem thread would be good and users can see the number of different problems one can face.
I would be happy to create an initial review thread once I lay my hands on the phone (day after tomorrow hopefully). Till then I encourage the FF customers who have already got their phones to create one.

It's ALIVE!!!.

Box contains a manual, charger + cable, pin to eject the sim and the Phone. It uses full sized sims. There are so many options and settings one can tinker with it's amazing. Will try and do a review sooner rather than later.

Guys, did anyone receive a SIM adapter inside the box? I read reviews that mentioned an included SIM adapter.
It only comes with Sim eject pin.

Buy an adapter from any shop. Typically in Rs. 50 range you can get it.

Check out the benchmark results from my Mi3.

PS. Go to "Settings -> Battery -> Power Settings -> High Performance" to unlock best performance from your Mi3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-23-11-08-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-23-11-08-57.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2014-07-23-14-50-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-23-14-50-02.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 204
Huh..!! people discussing here about their newly ordered/received phones.. And here I am, dejectedly reading through all these comments after toiling 45mins yesterday only to see it going Out Of Stock.
Poor Me :(

The only bright side, I bought a Silicone Jelly case for my prospective Mi3 from ebay.in a few days back when the prices were 'normal'. The case I bought for Rs.250 was found to be retailing at Rs.999 yesterday (so was most other cases).
Hope my case will have the luck to cloth an Mi3 one day :(

It was horrible yesterday trying to order the Mi3!
-i tried seventeen times to buy the phone from 11.55am to 12.47p.m.
-i got 503 errors around 8 times
-flipkart told me that my card payment was declined four times
-got empty cart 5 times
-had to type my address 6 times( i dont know they do have my address)
Finally saw an OOS message at 12.47pm!!! i was pissed like hell, had planned to write a big cursing mail to the CEO of flipkart, but two hours later got a confirmation sms+ mail that my order was confirmed and was shipped!!;P ...all my anger got watered down. i think i shall be receiving it tomorrow-huge grin on my face-waiting in anticipation.

whats wrong with flipkart servers?shouldn't they be ramping up their infrastructure?this was a very bad experience-if this is the way the plan to counter amazon-gods help them!

Phone delivered at 5pm today. So FK came through on the next day delivery.

The phone itself is silky smooth. Waiting patiently for the cover and screen guard to arrive from ebay.in

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back