Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe you are comfortable sharing data with the Chinese but many people like me don't trust neither the USA or Chinese.And whats even worse was,rooting the device also cannot be safe.Lets wait until some $hit hits the fan...:rolleyes:
Lol. MiCloud backs up call logs, photos, SMSs etc. And from what I followed, all they had was an IP address. It's obvious that Xiaomi being a Chinese company WILL have backup servers in China. :/
Still, don't care. There cloud messaging option is brilliant. Don't need to touch my phone to read/delete/forward/reply to messages. Them Chinese peeps can take my data all they want. :cat:

Anyone not being able to verify their Sim for cloud messaging? I get a network error.

Ohh and check out the screen on time. The battery life so far is fugging brilliant.!

Attachments

• 1406725526501.jpg
    1406725526501.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 166
Anyone not being able to verify their Sim for cloud messaging? I get a network error.

Ohh and check out the screen on time. The battery life so far is fugging brilliant.!

You can alternatively register for the cloud services using your email id. I did that a long time ago when my sim failed to register too. Its better that way. You are not dependant on your phone number in case you ever change it in the future.

Friends, got it today, but stupid me inserted the sim adapter w/o the sim itself to check if it goes in smoothly.
And it is now stuck :(
Fortunately, I didn't insert it completely and only pushed until it was going smoothly. But, still it's now stuck
while pulling it out.
So far, haven't applied a lot of pressure to avoid any damages and can see some portion of the sim adapter.

What should I do to remove it safely ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Guys any idea when the Redmi 1s is launching? After using the Mi3 I wanted to buy it to replace my Samsung S duos!

Friends, got it today, but stupid me inserted the sim adapter w/o the sim itself to check if it goes in smoothly.
And it is now stuck :(
Fortunately, I didn't insert it completely and only pushed until it was going smoothly. But, still it's now stuck
while pulling it out.
So far, haven't applied a lot of pressure to avoid any damages and can see some portion of the sim adapter.

What should I do to remove it safely ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Post a pic. See if you can manage to put the sim in the adaptor itself and then pull it out. Maybe take a small pin and push the adaptor in the opposite direction and that pull it out delicately. I saw a video review of the Mi3 where the reviewer did exactly what you did and ended up damaging the pins.

He brings it up at around 3 Mins mark.

Last edited:
Anyone got their devices delivered from the July 29th order.
Yup. Ordered for a friend on his Ernakulam address. Delivered today.

Well... Mine is EcomPREPAID. I paid with my card on the flipkart itself.
My 1st order (21st july) was shipped via EcomPrepaid. Took 4 days from Bangalore to Lucknow. I called up their CC and they were quite professional. Told me the exact dates on which my shipment would land in each city before finally getting to me.

Mine got delivered yesterday...... Man an loving it.... This phone is amazing..... Updated to latest stable will root today

Anyone want to buy Mi3 ? Actualy I got an invite of 1+1 and today I will recieved my mi3. I want to sell it ASAP. UNOPENED. Mumbai buyers and cash deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back