Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I ordered 1 for a friend who was also trying to order.

After some goof up, his order also got confirmed some times back by FK

So, the 1 I ordered is now a spare

Lemme know if someone wants it. I ordered it COD but to my address at preet Vihar, delhi

Lemme know soon, else will cancel it online[DOUBLEPOST=1407238104][/DOUBLEPOST]Needless to say, p/u has to be from preet Vihar

Missed three times in a row.. Am giving up. I was waiting for the Buy button to be activated since 11:30.. what a waste of time really...:(

Tried on flipkart app?
Yeah on the mobile app, also on Chrome on the same phone and Chrome on my laptop.. 3 places :).... Didnt work. The moment Buy was activated and I hit, out of stock and error message showed on the screen. What a disappointing shopping experience since the first sale

Guys last few days none of the Google services were working on my mobile and had to delete hosts.txt file from root/system/etc to resolve the issue :D
Don't understand what's the root cause

Lemme know if someone wants it. I ordered it COD but to my address at preet Vihar, delhi

Lemme know soon, else will cancel it online[DOUBLEPOST=1407238104][/DOUBLEPOST]Needless to say, p/u has to be from preet Vihar

I need one... I will pickup personally if you can spare it... Let me know... Regards

@ dealwise. I am interested. Moreover can meet you at your place. I stay very close to your place.

EDIT: I saw it you;re letting it go anymore.

So I see v23 on checking for updates:

bttgq8v.png

Looks like an incremental update. 109 MB or so. I'm on v18.

Last edited:
Dammit, I don't understand how you guys are seeing these updates, think this should go in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back