Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they making fool of everybody? Are they really offering any or at least substantial no phones? Waited with clock ticking. Clicked the BUY button as soon as it appeared. POOF, OOS.

Anyone got it in cart but doesn't want to buy it? please pass it on to me. Want this for Dad. Will be choosing COD.[DOUBLEPOST=1408437463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are they making fool of everybody? Are they really offering any or at least substantial no phones? Waited with clock ticking. Clicked the BUY button as soon as it appeared. POOF, OOS.

Same happened to me. ****!!

Tried 2 different AC one for my friend and one for prime(TE member).
But got only one.

Mi3 19.04.2014.PNG

Anyone got it in cart but doesn't want to buy it? please pass it on to me. Wanted to buy it for the Missus. A missed birthday gift. :(

me too, anyone has it in cart but don't need to buy, pm me.. I missed it for the 4th time even with buyhatke chrome plugin.[DOUBLEPOST=1408439478][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a Mi3 in my account! Anyone interested?
Yes please... how do we proceed mate? Is it still up

Successfully ordered one MI3 for @Sobirvs using COD . Opened the webpage around 12.30 pm today.
Had registered for the first time for this MI3 sale . Got it in the cart without any 3rd party plugins.
Lucky you mate.. Ive been registering, waiting, trying since the first sale, never got it.. Now, am giving up. Or better said, this is the fourth time I'm giving up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back