Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Got it in cart.. click Proceed to payment.
Website says - Proceeding to payment in (Counter) displaying 1 min 20 sec and it goes to 0
Then click Proceed to payment... now counter starts at 20 sec... reached zero
The click Proceed to payment.. now counter starts at 3 min... :fingers crossed:

payment can be made later as well If I am not wrong

Congratulations!
We couldn’t add your Redmi 1S to cart yet, but we’ve reserved one for you!
Please come after 15 mins to complete the order.

Will give away if my colleague don't want me to buy it. His number is not reachable at the moment.
@prime You are in line 1st in the above case. Next is @Gauge

Thanks buddy. :)

This fella on ebay is selling the redMi 1s for 3400/-

Whats the deal with this guy?

Edit - my bad. 3400/- is his fees. He has redmi's in carts.

Guys.. As promised here is the tip -

Add Compare Hatke to your chrome addin's. Right click on it -> go to options -> check the Redmi 1S or MI3 sale related statement.
Wait for the sale day, login to FK couple of hrs before, open the adin page in another tab, wait for the last 5 mins remaining.

When it comes to last 5 mins, check if the clock displayed on FK and the popoup that appears coz of the addin is synced. If not refresh (F5) to sync it. Wait for the magic to work :p

"We've added your Redmi 1S to the Cart. You have till 11:59 PM on September 03, 2014 to make your payment. "

This is where I stand now. I can make the payment only tomorrow. Will they really hold it for me until then? Coz I remember once I added a product on amazon and a day later when I was ready to make the payment they said it has gone out of stock after I added it to my cart. So only if I don't pay by tomorrow midnight, will they add it back to their stock for the next flash sale?

@justmat --> Yes. It will be in your cart till tomorrow. Once after 12 it will be removed from your cart. Else why don't you make it a COD? So that you can arrange the money later.

Did not get lucky this time. Tried to click on Buy button as fast as I could, but still missed it.
But wasn't sure if I would have bought one.
Would have helped someone in any case.

For all those who could grab the piece and is in cart, can now make the payment. The payment system is now working fine. I used a debit card :)

Back