Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

kidrow and imtiaz i will try for you in next sale.
Sorry Bros.[DOUBLEPOST=1410370717][/DOUBLEPOST]10th one (may be the last one) gone to eternoMind:)

Thanks mate. It's because of TE members such as yourself that almost all the TEians vying for a Redmi have been able to get one.
Gratitude & thanks to all the kind TE souls!

If you can arrange one lmk......and when does the 2nd sale starts......
Next sale on coming Tuesday at 2pm. You can register on FK right away.

Ordered one for my friend last night from my cart and within half an hour the order was cancelled and refund initiated. Talked to the FK CC and they told that it was due to some technical issue and that please try next time and you will be given priority. My friend is very much frustrated and i too felt cheated. Hope to get it for my friend next time.

I got a call from flipkart asking me to confirm a cod order for redmi,I was shocked but confirmed! How was this possible? But half an hour later got a message from @Dare Devil , that he had placed the order for me! Yep he's awesome, now all the redmi s from my list are done, my bro is super happy! From being an impossible phone to buy, it has become ALMOST easy to buy Xiaomi phones! Thanx @Dare Devil and everyone at TE for making this possible!

btw
Tuesday got one through a FaceBook Friend(No extra Money)
He posted that whoever contact him first will get the phone.
So i am in a hurry.Sent him my address.
He placed order for me.(COD)
Phone (Phone only,not freebies)already shipped.
Will receive it on Friday/Saturday.
Anyone interested pl PM me.Ready to sell it for FK price+actual shipping.

Back